Been away a long while, Can we no longer backup data to thumb drives?

just had my main file corrupted so I'm trying to backup my backup again like I used too but it wont let me? Damn good thing I only lost the last two sets of seasonals I just raced.....
 
Still works for me

Either your USB isnt plugged in, or its not formatted for FAT32

(if its the latter, your gt5 save wont be on it anyway)
 
Still works for me. Id check my usb to make sure its empty, then besure to plug it in all the way...worst comes to worst, just get a new USB stick.
 
Nah I figured it out had to reload the backup file first then I had full access to it.....swhooo I've been playing this game for over a year and never had a corrupt file thrown at me damn good thing I had it backed up....
 
Back