sporkface69 Messages 494 Mesa, AZ Messages SPORKFACE69 Mar 12, 2014 #1 Any endurance races yet? No course creator? I still have to finish up the 20mil glitch and I'm hoping for some goodies when I update. Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
Any endurance races yet? No course creator? I still have to finish up the 20mil glitch and I'm hoping for some goodies when I update.
sepulturite81 Messages 115 Ireland Mar 12, 2014 #2 sporkface69 Any endurance races yet? No course creator? I still ha. To fifinish up the 20mil glitch and I'm hoping for some goodies when I update. Click to expand... Nope no endurance races or course creator. I still have a feeling endurance races will come with b spec though, but that's just my opinion
sporkface69 Any endurance races yet? No course creator? I still ha. To fifinish up the 20mil glitch and I'm hoping for some goodies when I update. Click to expand... Nope no endurance races or course creator. I still have a feeling endurance races will come with b spec though, but that's just my opinion
ukfan758 Messages 4,220 Louisville, KY Messages ukfan758 Mar 12, 2014 #3 The game is still basically the same accept that the redbull challenges are added. sporkface69 I still ha. To fifinish Click to expand... ???????
The game is still basically the same accept that the redbull challenges are added. sporkface69 I still ha. To fifinish Click to expand... ???????
sporkface69 Messages 494 Mesa, AZ Messages SPORKFACE69 Mar 12, 2014 #4 ukfan758 The game isl basically the same accept that the redbull challenges are added. ??????? Click to expand... Haha sorry black velvet plus smart phone equals grammatical difficulties. I guess ill stay away a bit longer, no point in playing a half assed game.
ukfan758 The game isl basically the same accept that the redbull challenges are added. ??????? Click to expand... Haha sorry black velvet plus smart phone equals grammatical difficulties. I guess ill stay away a bit longer, no point in playing a half assed game.