Been to dietitian, now i want to be fit.

It depends on your starting point, I reckon.

However, here's one idea.
Start by doing something that gets you out of breath & sweaty every day. Do it for half an hour a day to start with & you can build from there.
It could be that a walk achieves that for you, or if you're less unfit than that you may need to run up & down a staircase to get your heart rate up (be very careful not to fall!)

If you find a sport you enjoy, the motivation will come a lot more easily.

Try cycling & swimming. :)

It depends on your starting point, I reckon.

However, here's one idea.
Start by doing something that gets you out of breath & sweaty every day. Do it for half an hour a day to start with & you can build from there.
It could be that a walk achieves that for you, or if you're less unfit than that you may need to run up & down a staircase to get your heart rate up (be very careful not to fall!)

If you find a sport you enjoy, the motivation will come a lot more easily.

Try cycling & swimming. :)

Thanks for the advice S Bridge.Cardio is a good idea as said on NHS website, like swimming, cycling and walking in conjunction with strength training.But this kinda slipped my mind :rolleyes:, i am going to the YMCA gym currently.So ignore what i said in the first post.Basically all i need to know is, do you have a rough idea of how many sets and reps i can do and recovery times between sets aswell.If not don't worry about it.I will ask at the gym.

Thanks for the advice S Bridge.Cardio is a good idea as said on NHS website, like swimming, cycling and walking in conjunction with strength training.But this kinda slipped my mind :rolleyes:, i am going to the YMCA gym currently.So ignore what i said in the first post.Basically all i need to know is, do you have a rough idea of how many sets and reps i can do and recovery times between sets aswell.If not don't worry about it.I will ask at the gym.
Again, I would think it would depend on your current abilities & also what it is that you're interested in doing/achieving.
Maybe you could ask in general workout routines and questions.

I am able to do russian twists, crunches without an ab cruncher, can do various moves with 5kg weights in each hand.Basically i want to gain muscle now without doing bodybuilding.I hope that helps.
Try the thread I linked. Starting with bodybuilding & powerlifting techniques will be the best way to gain some muscle at first.
The guys in that thread will know more.
Good luck. 👍

Latest Posts

Back