beginner level european classic event

  • Thread starter Thread starter neilbr66
  • 7 comments
  • 662 views
Messages
1
Messages
neilbrooks
What's the best car to get because the only one I can find is a Fiat 500 which is pants?
 
What's the best car to get because the only one I can find is a Fiat 500 which is pants?

win the Jag 20M racer for one of the endurance races, indy 500 i think...
 
Dude, hes doing a beginner hall race, not very smart to tell him to do an endurance race lol ....

Neil, theres many solutions, but if i remember correctly i used a Europa Special or something around those lines. check the UCD regularly, however im sure you'll find a couple in the NCD too.
 
OCD Contach its there for 200,000cr. It wins.
 
E-type Jag I think I used
 
Keep an eye on the used cars, look for the bmw 2002 turbo. It costs like cr30k - with a chip, air filter, decat and some stickier tyres you can easily win
 
E-type Jag I think I used

I used the same, got mine @ UCD, appeared about the same time when I did the race, guessing maybe 60 - 80 game days. Just saw it the 2nd time last nite, and I am about 580 days last nite.

The car is super fast, a little oversteering sometimes. But you can win it easily with a little mod.
 
E-type Jag I think I used

Same here and it even got me the "get a car with 300 000km or more" trophy!

Actually its a bit of overkill to use the E-Type in that series, a lightly modified Spider, Europa or whatever you can find in the used cars should be ok. But I couldnt resist the Jaaaaaaag when I saw it in the used cars and once I had it, I had to race it of course... :sly:
 
Back