Beginner suit and helmet

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cowboys965
  • 14 comments
  • 1,770 views
Messages
7,517
United States
Connecticut
Messages
Cowboys965
Is there a way to get the beginner suit and/or helmet for my driver? It's the suit when you create a new B-Spec driver after the update that gave us suits and helmets is wearing, but you can't take it from him
 
Thats the stig suit!
 
No it's the beginner suit. The Stig outfit hasn't been introduced yet. To answer the OP, I don't think it's possible to take it from them. such a disappointment.
 
well you CAN take it from them.. but you have to sacrifice the equivalent of another helmet and jumpsuit
 
well you CAN take it from them.. but you have to sacrifice the equivalent of another helmet and jumpsuit

I didn't know this, I was pretty sure you couldn't.
 
EliteDreamer
No it's the beginner suit. The Stig outfit hasn't been introduced yet. To answer the OP, I don't think it's possible to take it from them. such a disappointment.

I mean is there any possible way to get them? Because in a PD photo I think it showed either that or the all white Stig suit
 
Oh really? You can? And you don't sacrifice the helmet and suit. They come back to you. It's like taking the uniform away from a fired employee.
 
deadlyguitarist
well you CAN take it from them.. but you have to sacrifice the equivalent of another helmet and jumpsuit

You can't, the suit will just disappear, you can however, take there old suits as long as they were introduced before the patch that gave us the racing suits and helmets
 
I didn't know this, I was pretty sure you couldn't.

all I did is that I changed the uniform of the driver... and I got what they used to be wearing..
If I'm misleading you I'm sorry :dunce:
but Im pretty sure:tup:
 
all I did is that I changed the uniform of the driver... and I got what they used to be wearing..
If I'm misleading you I'm sorry :dunce:
but Im pretty sure:tup:

This is correct. I've done it before.
 
Nice one mate cheers for the heads up, I will give it a shot.
If it works amazing, if not then I guess I will keep hunting for the white prize gear :)

400th post :D
 
It doesn't work this only works to get the old B-Spec racing suits, the beginner suit is an all white colored suit and the helmet too
 
I think its possible to get it by beating a seasonal event, if your lucky.
 
It doesn't work this only works to get the old B-Spec racing suits, the beginner suit is an all white colored suit and the helmet too

I had the same experience, when you create a driver you can leave him in the beginner suit. :)

Once you try a random suit, you have lost it :grumpy: and have to start the creation again to get the beginners suit.
If you create the driver with the beginners suit and then change his clothing the beginners suit does not come in your collection. :grumpy:
 
Back