Beginner's Drifting Car

Bandwidth815
f(_)<K Xbox
Hello. I am just starting to get into drifting (a bunch of my friends do it). So I am just wondering what a good starting car to learn on is.

Try AWD cars and use the handbrake. Once you've learned the basics. them move to low powered FR. Then to 400hp FRs. For AWD use the LSD and set the torque to rear.

Try AWD cars and use the handbrake. Once you've learned the basics. them move to low powered FR. Then to 400hp FRs. For AWD use the LSD and set the torque to rear.

DO NOT DO THAT! use RWD cars only, AWD cars will not drift and you will be in all sorts of trouble when you move onto RWD cars.

^ Disagree. I'm using AWD and RWD and AWD is perfect for a beginner. It teaches the essentials but has some help of control from the front wheels. Just remember to get an LSD and torque adjuster to move the power to the back wheels. I have an Evo, Sti, another evo and another Sti that drift like a charm. Check this thread out:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=157578

^ Disagree. I'm using AWD and RWD and AWD is perfect for a beginner. It teaches the essentials but has some help of control from the front wheels. Just remember to get an LSD and torque adjuster to move the power to the back wheels. I have an Evo, Sti, another evo and another Sti that drift like a charm. Check this thread out:

just a personal opinion but AWD teaches bad habits also is not very well liked within the drifting community. a good starter drift car in my opinion is the Nissan Silvia (S13). Also, look through the drifting forum here as there is ALOT of information to start out. my biggest tip i can give you is to just practice and have fun, skills will come in time.

Would you like to prove it in game wise? AWD is fun to drift in previous games allowing Zero Countersteer for the most part.

Also allowing degrees up to 180
Though Zero counter seer is controlled with the gas pedal and line though it is learned from drifting in a FR car. If Drifting is the Art of Sideways, then would you reconsider about FF drive types? Possibly "Bad Habits" are usually done in tuning the vehicle.

i learnt with a controller with the amuse gt1 turbo but after trying out the mitubishi p.p. 07 i relize that i should of started with that i do have a setup so add me on psn and ill give u it psn: nascarfn just tell me your psn so i can accept it too many pple ask me for a friend request in day

i learnt with a controller with the amuse gt1 turbo but after trying out the mitubishi p.p. 07 i relize that i should of started with that i do have a setup so add me on psn and ill give u it psn: nascarfn just tell me your psn so i can accept it too many pple ask me for a friend request in day

You do realize that this is from 4 months ago, right? The op should have figured it out by now lol.

Would you like to prove it in game wise? AWD is fun to drift in previous games allowing Zero Countersteer for the most part.

Also allowing degrees up to 180
Though Zero counter seer is controlled with the gas pedal and line though it is learned from drifting in a FR car. If Drifting is the Art of Sideways, then would you reconsider about FF drive types? Possibly "Bad Habits" are usually done in tuning the vehicle.

Man, those were the days... When people drifted for fun and no one cared what you drifted or what tyres you drifted on or how you drifted! As long as you were going sideways, then it was OOOKKK!!! Wicked vid that nk!!!

Like everybodt tells u here, buy a nissan 370z, to start with, its easy.. Afterwards get a RX7 and laper maybe a TVR Cerbera speed 12

Back