Beginner's Help on Online Racing?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JirakuClark
  • 8 comments
  • 892 views
Messages
7
United States
Pittsburgh, PA
Messages
JirakuClark
Messages
JirakuClark
So, to put it bluntly I need help doing online racing in GT6.

I've been playing Gran Turismo since I was pretty young (I was like 7 when I picked up GT2 for the first time ever) and I'm not completely incompetent. However, even though it's easy as all hell to win races in career mode, or against even my racing game buddies that live by me, It's really hard for me to even compete in online. I get blown away in drags, out slid in drifts, and probably am not taking turns as efficiently as I could in circuit races. I guess what I'm looking for is people to help me figure out what I'm doing wrong/ tell me where I can improve at. I love this game, and I would love to feel like I'm actually getting better at it.

So yeah, help a enthusiast out!
 
Send me a friend request if your interested.
 
So, to put it bluntly I need help doing online racing in GT6.

I've been playing Gran Turismo since I was pretty young (I was like 7 when I picked up GT2 for the first time ever) and I'm not completely incompetent. However, even though it's easy as all hell to win races in career mode, or against even my racing game buddies that live by me, It's really hard for me to even compete in online. I get blown away in drags, out slid in drifts, and probably am not taking turns as efficiently as I could in circuit races. I guess what I'm looking for is people to help me figure out what I'm doing wrong/ tell me where I can improve at. I love this game, and I would love to feel like I'm actually getting better at it.

So yeah, help a enthusiast out!

Send me a FR and I'll follow or lead you round a few tracks to compare lines.

Plus if you are free on Sundays at 17:00 BST (12:00 EST) you could join our classic racing series - we welcome online novices.
 
Send me a FR and I'll follow or lead you round a few tracks to compare lines.

Plus if you are free on Sundays at 17:00 BST (12:00 EST) you could join our classic racing series - we welcome online novices.
definitely will when I'm on again. Also, I'll definitely check out the race events. What's your psn?
 
Back