Bentley in Project Cars

• Thread starter Markeeez18
  • 12 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United Kingdom
Southampton
I did a search on this forum and couldn't see anything about this, basically I read this: http://www.wmdportal.com/projectnews/project-cars-welcomes-bentley/

I've searched on google, images, youtube etc and can't seem to find anything related to this, is Bentley still coming to Pcars? Anyone know something I don't?

1348680545.jpg

I've seen pictures of the Bentley GT3 in the development process by a WMD member (and NO, I am not giving them to anyone for obvious reasons). However I can tell you, Bentley is very much indeed coming to PCARS :)

I've seen pictures of the Bentley GT3 in the development process by a WMD member (and NO, I am not giving them to anyone for obvious reasons). However I can tell you, Bentley is very much indeed coming to PCARS :)
Whatever you do, don't send it to me.

/sarcasm

Thanks for answering my question. :) Can't wait any more for this game!

Can't wait to see what they do with the Bentley licence. Pretty much certain we will see the GT3 Coninental, makes sense as we have most of the rest of GT3, and maybe a Continental GT V8 would be nice. Would be awesome drifting an old Arnage Turbo at Brands Hatch or Silverstone!

Can't wait to see what they do with the Bentley licence. Pretty much certain we will see the GT3 Coninental, makes sense as we have most of the rest of GT3, and maybe a Continental GT V8 would be nice. Would be awesome drifting an old Arnage Turbo at Brands Hatch or Silverstone!
We already know what cars are coming, the gt3 and the speed 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back