W wigglypickle Messages 79 Messages wigglypickle Jan 26, 2011 #1 I am watching a movie and eating dinner. While i am doing so, i will accept offers on my awesome bentley. I will take the offer i like the most. NOT first come first serve. Last edited: Jan 26, 2011
I am watching a movie and eating dinner. While i am doing so, i will accept offers on my awesome bentley. I will take the offer i like the most. NOT first come first serve.
S S13Teddy Messages 16 Messages S13Teddy Jan 26, 2011 #3 I have a Panoz Esperante GTR-1 or the F10 Formula 1 Worth a shot I suppose.
W wigglypickle Messages 79 Messages wigglypickle Jan 26, 2011 #5 Just finished the movie, any other offers? I can trade in like 10-15 mins
Ricardinho_89 Messages 179 Venlo, Nederland Messages Ricardinho_89 Jan 26, 2011 #6 wigglypickle Just finished the movie, any other offers? I can trade in like 10-15 mins Click to expand... Satin Blue X2010?
wigglypickle Just finished the movie, any other offers? I can trade in like 10-15 mins Click to expand... Satin Blue X2010?
W wigglypickle Messages 79 Messages wigglypickle Jan 26, 2011 #7 Hmm, i already have a couple, but i don't have satin blue...mister i think you got yourself a deal
W wigglypickle Messages 79 Messages wigglypickle Jan 26, 2011 #8 add "DiscardedVirus" to psn and we will trade if you're available
Ricardinho_89 Messages 179 Venlo, Nederland Messages Ricardinho_89 Jan 26, 2011 #9 wigglypickle Hmm, i already have a couple, but i don't have satin blue...mister i think you got yourself a deal Click to expand... Allright! PSN: Ricardinho_89 We'll trade right away.
wigglypickle Hmm, i already have a couple, but i don't have satin blue...mister i think you got yourself a deal Click to expand... Allright! PSN: Ricardinho_89 We'll trade right away.