Bentley Speed 8

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tbear
  • 18 comments
  • 1,546 views
Messages
173
Messages
Psi-opz
Just got this from a 1000 ticket. Is this car rare (I have yet to see it in any dealership)?
 
You are one lucky guy. It is a rare car, I think. It might have been in the OCD a couple of times, but you got yourself a good car.
 
You are one lucky guy. It is a rare car, I think. It might have been in the OCD a couple of times, but you got yourself a good car.

Awesome, maybe time for me to buy lottery tickets:cheers:
 
Sorry to be the party-pooper, but there are no rare cars in GT5.

That said; you've got a good one there, it's a fantastic car!
 
It came up in my UCD just before the Network came back up. I had all of 2 million or so and couldn't buy it then without the ability of earning money without cycling the UCD.

It's ok though, I have a few cars better than the Speed 8 ;)
 
SmileyOr1
It came up in my UCD just before the Network came back up. I had all of 2 million or so and couldn't buy it then without the ability of earning money without cycling the UCD.

It's ok though, I have a few cars better than the Speed 8 ;)

Had the exact same thing, or are you just copying my story? ;)
 
You got this on a 1000 ticket? Time for you to come down to Vegas and play the blackjack tables. :)
 
You got this on a 1000 ticket? Time for you to come down to Vegas and play the blackjack tables. :)

I won a carbon X2010 on a 1000 ticket ages ago.
 
Sorry to be the party-pooper, but there are no rare cars in GT5.

That said; you've got a good one there, it's a fantastic car!
Would it be fairer to say 'elusive' rather than 'rare'?

Some cars make fewer appearances in the UCD, that has to be true. Took me ages to get a speed 8 and then the McLaren LM car (which I found to be a bit of a let down although to be fair I've yet to put in much effort at tuning.)
 
It costs over 5 million in the UCD whenever it does pop up, and it's no longer tradeable. So you've landed yourself a little peach there.
 
and to have it 0 miles! Thats awesome but somebody won the Audi R8 '01 from a 100 ticket before, thats your next challenge
 
I got my self a 22b impreza yet only costing 30000 but super rare compared to the speed 8
 
I got my self a 22b impreza yet only costing 30000 but super rare compared to the speed 8

Lolwut? You know you can trade for that thing, you can't trade to get the Bentley! Huge difference.

Still, very nice to receive a FREE Bentley Speed 8 with 0 miles.
 
It costs over 5 million in the UCD whenever it does pop up, and it's no longer tradeable. So you've landed yourself a little peach there.

Wow, you are not kidding. Shortly after I won it on the ticket I saw it in my UCD for about 5,600,000. That ticket saved me a bucket load of grinding:idea:
 
Lucky guy! I got one but it's not 0 mile. Got it before trade cap though so I'm happy!
 
I got one some time ago while refreshing a 1000 ticket :) But I already had one, so I let it go :D

It's a wonderful car BTW ;) I see it there pretty often in my UCD...
 
Back