bentleys dont like burnouts

  • Thread starter Thread starter Holdenhsvgtsr
  • 23 comments
  • 1,558 views
lol brilliant
 
You'd think a car that expensive would be able to take more punishment then that. Seriously, I've seen Honda's take more abuse then that and they're like what? An eighth of the price?!?! :odd:
 
Crap!Thats one serious car abuse.I don't even want to say anything about it!But that goes to show you,expensive cars doesn't always mean better quality.get a cheap car,trash it and it still could run on four wheels (unless you did something serious.....)
 
You'd think a car that expensive would be able to take more punishment then that. Seriously, I've seen Honda's take more abuse then that and they're like what? An eighth of the price?!?! :odd:

Engine design has run almost as long as the SBC. Time to retire the 6.75, Bentley.
 
I really hate those Teckademics idiots.

The first video was funny, though.
 
This is why cars have a break in period.....
 
That second video started great until those idiots started talking. That was one hell of a burnout+donut session. The first video was ok I guess.
 
A car, especially of that stature should be able to handle things like this:



tisk tisk bentley
 
So, a stock luxury car that just happens to have a boatload of torque should be able to withstand the same stress (that what is essentially engine abuse causes) as a highly modified Ford Mustang? I can't understand why. If I was to go right now, grab my mom's truck, get the rears wet and stomp on it until the engine blew, I wouldn't think it was the engine's fault that it blew.
It makes me wonder what the opinion would be if that other torque monster, the Mercedes twin-turbo V12, was found to fail if you abuse it doing donuts and burnouts.
 
Counterpoint:


I trust Clarkson more than Jesse James or some Miami idiots.
 
A car, especially of that stature should be able to handle things like this:



tisk tisk bentley


Now that video was sweet. Great noise coming from that Cobra.
 
I really hate those Teckademics idiots.
How can you possibly hate the Teckademics crew?
Yes, half of them are idiots, but they definately know how to deliver seriously abusive and funny automotive entertainment.
 
Now that video was sweet. Great noise coming from that Cobra.

After i watched that video, I kept searching youtube for more burnout videos, but nothing came close to the awesomeness of that video.

now that i think about it, im going to add that to my favorites :D

EDIT: sorry, i feel like im hijacking the thread but:

another awesome sounding mustang, i just had to post it.
 
Oh my god, that is the best sounding noise ever.
 
Buy me cams, headers and a supercharger and mine would sound just like that one.

I'd give you rides in it. I promise.
 
Has there been a frankenstang with the old rear end and the new retro front end? I reckon that would look sweetass.
 
After i watched that video, I kept searching youtube for more burnout videos, but nothing came close to the awesomeness of that video.

This one comes pretty close
 
Re: The first video.

It's heavily edited, therefore you can't be sure how much punishment it went through.
 
I was talking about sound wise. There's plenty of burnout videos that have 10x the smoke as the first video.

Yeah, I wasn't really serious with that video.
 
Back