Are Burnouts Considered Free Speech? One Maine Teenager Thinks So

"Add in a bald eagle, some baseball football, and a helping of apple pie and that’s about as American as it gets."

Fixed it for you :P

Jerome

What about reckless endangerment or the lesser defacement of property?

Rex

(Sorry Jerome, I couldn't help myself.)

What a tool lol...only in America...Most people have the common sense not to try their luck in front of the law...never mind beleive stuff on the net lmao. Driving is a privilege not a right

Yet if in that same article it was stated that after doing a burnout, any bystander has the right to run up on him and kick him in the balls and he has to open his legs to make sure there is good contact because that's also freedom of speech, I'm sure he would have suddenly developed a less dumb brain.

The most worrying thing about this, is kids these days don't understand satire. No wonder fake new has taken hold so convincingly when people take stuff at face value all the time.

The kid lost me when he pulled up to a cop and did it.

He's a few steps away from the morons that claim to be "sovereign citizens" or free inhabitants by doing that :lol:

If its on your property, hell, why not. Out on some back roads or whatever secluded strip of road, get at er. In fronts of a cop... well thats just asking for trouble.

Back