Bently Speed 8 or Dealership Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter drivehard
  • 34 comments
  • 2,967 views
Just got the Bentley and the Sauber C9. IMO the Bentley is better and is in my top 5 cars now. Great fun, really fast and looks the business. If I was you I'd go for this and save for the 908. At least you know it's in the Premium dealership and will remain there until you have enough credits.

Bentley Speed 8 is cool... Not a boring car by any means, probably one of the best Standard race cars to get...
 
Just got the Bentley and the Sauber C9. IMO the Bentley is better and is in my top 5 cars now. Great fun, really fast and looks the business. If I was you I'd go for this and save for the 908. At least you know it's in the Premium dealership and will remain there until you have enough credits.

Bentley Speed 8 is cool... Not a boring car by any means, probably one of the best Standard race cars to get...

Im glad you like it 👍:)
 
Get the Nissan, the Bentley will be in OCD for like 4 more days, and the Mazda and 908 will always be there in the dealership. Use the game save data to buy the cars without losing money, and you can get all of these beauties in 4 days without losing your money or wasting time trying to find somebody that wants to trade.
 
Back