Silver10 Messages 475 Hong Kong (USA) Messages darksilver10 Messages DarkSilver007 Dec 10, 2013 #1 Some of the race form super license that use 650PP Normal Cars race can be very hard so I was wondering which 650PP Normal Cars is good to race for Super License race
Some of the race form super license that use 650PP Normal Cars race can be very hard so I was wondering which 650PP Normal Cars is good to race for Super License race
sumbrownkid Messages 9,097 Murica Messages BasedAckbar Dec 10, 2013 #2 ZZII is perhaps the best car for what's needed. It's also really cheap.
W WakeStriker Messages 161 USA Messages WakeStriker Dec 10, 2013 #3 sumbrownkid ZZII is perhaps the best car for what's needed. It's also really cheap. Click to expand... Same here. I used a fully modified ZZII to win both of these races. It almost lapped the field in the Ascari race.
sumbrownkid ZZII is perhaps the best car for what's needed. It's also really cheap. Click to expand... Same here. I used a fully modified ZZII to win both of these races. It almost lapped the field in the Ascari race.