Silverzone Messages 4,312 Jan 28, 2006 #31 alright guys, 3 Days left. Unfortunately, it looks like Dredg wont make it to the next poll. I predict the next poll will be Coldplay and System Of A Down.
alright guys, 3 Days left. Unfortunately, it looks like Dredg wont make it to the next poll. I predict the next poll will be Coldplay and System Of A Down.
VIPFREAK (Banned) Messages 8,961 Jan 28, 2006 #32 ugh... I don't like any of the choices now. Opeth sucked.
Shannon Messages 15,799 Jan 28, 2006 #33 VIPFREAK ugh... I don't like any of the choices now. Opeth sucked. Click to expand... Blasphemy!
Zrow Sweet, delicious Premium Messages 2,734 Messages AndrewPaul Jan 28, 2006 #35 Honestly, I picked Avenged Sevenfold because it's the only one I own. Actually... no, I picked it because it's an absolutely awesome album. You metal fans should definitely check it out!
Honestly, I picked Avenged Sevenfold because it's the only one I own. Actually... no, I picked it because it's an absolutely awesome album. You metal fans should definitely check it out!
Silverzone Messages 4,312 Jan 29, 2006 #38 I listen to the new Avenged Sevenfold every day.. oh yeahhh