Best Bass LinesMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Klostrophobic
  • 42 comments
  • 1,852 views
Prodigy - Smack my b*itch up :D
 
The only bassline that comes to mind is in Dinosaur Jrs In A Jar.
 
Joe Satriani's "Echo" has an awesome bass riff. And note, it's very easy to play. You could play it on just two strings. One if there wasn't any big key changes, but there are a few, and they're super easy to play.
 
neon_duke
No, they don't have a bassist - but Jack definitely played that riff on a bass.

I'm pretty sure he uses an octave pedal, like a Digitech Whammy, on Seven Nation Army, no bass.
 
Wow. I don't care if the White Stripes dont have a bass, or whatever, but I like the driving line in seven nation army. I don't care if it isn't really bass, or something like that. It sounds good. 'nuff said.
 
Jaco Pastorius ~ Come On Come Over
 
Another great one is Limp Bizkits version of Mission Impossible
 
Man-O-War's Sting of the bumblebee, for some high speed bass playing
 
Lagwagon - Give it Back
it might not be the best, but it's pretty cool and i can play it so maybe i'm biased.
 
Back