Best build to grind money 600 pp after patch ??

Italy
Italy
Hi community, i was trying to setup my GR SUPRA RZ 19 for grinding cash in 600pp tournament, but i read that the setups dindn’t work anymore after the last patch. There are some setup that are working ? Even for others cars, i’m very bad doing this, i need some help xD

This is my favorite car for the Tokyo 600 grind and pretty much any other 600pp race.

Just make sure you follow the instructions to setup the transmission, it is using some kind of glitch to get it setup.

This is my favorite car for the Tokyo 600 grind and pretty much any other 600pp race.

Just make sure you follow the instructions to setup the transmission, it is using some kind of glitch to get it setup.
Ok i’m Going to try the mustang right now.

The Stratos is always a safe car for Tokyo 600, it hase never seen any adjustment of its perfomance since years.

1709383300299.png

If you dont mind driving clean, I guess there is still the Suzuki Escudo available, or if you can get your hands on it, the Suzuki Cappucino with engine swap is also a monster worth mentioning.

Last edited:
The Stratos is always a safe car for Tokyo 600, it hase never seen any adjustment of its perfomance since years.

View attachment 1333226

If you dont mind driving clean, I guess there is still the Suzuki Escudo available, or if you can get your hands on it, the Suzuki Cappucino with engine swap is also a monster worth mentioning.
Thank you, i’ll try different cars and setups, you have a setup for the Stratos ??
I have cappucino, but i cant swap already, i need to reach the level

View attachment 1333226

I checked the market, no escudo and no stratos now. I’ll wait for them and i’ll try

Latest Posts

Back