- 5,351

- United States
- kudos00
They're different than the final version I'm thinking. Does it look like this in arcade or practice? PD mentioned it wasn't the final version of the damage model. Mainly, how long did one "turn" take, or in other words(and also a separate question), how long would it take someone to make a body frame this disfigured in the final version of GT5?
http://www.virtualr.net/wp-content/gallery/2523/gt5-bestbuy-damage-round2-5.jpg
http://www.virtualr.net/wp-content/gallery/2523/gt5-bestbuy-damage-round2-3.jpg
http://www.virtualr.net/wp-content/gallery/2523/gt5-bestbuy-damage-round2-8.jpg
http://www.virtualr.net/wp-content/gallery/2523/gt5-bestbuy-damage-round2-12.jpg
I've only had it look like this once in Practice Mode after getting lucky on a second try (Top Gear tires), but it was only the one headlight that was banged up at all almost. Both crashes I went 180mph, give or take, in a sky blue Corvette ZR1. Just painting a picture.
final question: Might PD have altogether dropped the damage model that would have made cars look so beat up? Due to the awkard-ness-look of it, that is.
I'm seriously thinking.........update. After all, there will be a future update of some standards to premium.
http://www.virtualr.net/wp-content/gallery/2523/gt5-bestbuy-damage-round2-5.jpg
http://www.virtualr.net/wp-content/gallery/2523/gt5-bestbuy-damage-round2-3.jpg
http://www.virtualr.net/wp-content/gallery/2523/gt5-bestbuy-damage-round2-8.jpg
http://www.virtualr.net/wp-content/gallery/2523/gt5-bestbuy-damage-round2-12.jpg
I've only had it look like this once in Practice Mode after getting lucky on a second try (Top Gear tires), but it was only the one headlight that was banged up at all almost. Both crashes I went 180mph, give or take, in a sky blue Corvette ZR1. Just painting a picture.
final question: Might PD have altogether dropped the damage model that would have made cars look so beat up? Due to the awkard-ness-look of it, that is.
I'm seriously thinking.........update. After all, there will be a future update of some standards to premium.