Best Car 2008 Series: Great Britain - Vote for the Final Two! - Very Close Race!

  • Thread starter Thread starter YSSMAN
  • 37 comments
  • 2,156 views

Vote for Top Two British Cars!


  • Total voters
    65
  • Poll closed .
Whoa, I've been away from GTP for a while so I didn't get to put any thoughtful input for anything other than a vote, but I definitely approve of the top 4! I like how the Elise S and Exige 240 are the opposite ends of the Lotus line, however are both appreciated for their own respective reasons.

Go Lotus!!!
 
I picked the Brooklands and the Atom.
 
Nnnnnoooooooooooo the footballers' car is winning :grumpy:

The DB9? Better than a Bentley winning.:p Come on guys, 4 votes for the XF and it makes it through!:scared:
 
No contest for me...
 
Last edited:
I'd vote for the Jag....... but the poll is closed :(
 
Poll closed? Nnnnnoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Back