Best car chase in a movie

  • Thread starter Thread starter tabs
  • 36 comments
  • 1,809 views
Originally posted by emad
In xenosaga right after ziggy frees momo and they have the hyperspace scene (just prior to when they all meet). Damn, it's been so long, I've started to forget character names :p. Either way, the scene was a good 15 minutes of pure action. I liked it.

Taxi was a good suggestion - loved the movie :D

I really loved the intro to Transporter as well. The final one was good, but the first one just had a major cool factor to it.

It's not really a car chase though. Don't you end up figting some people on the cargo hatch part? Damn I might have to restart the game again. :p

Taxi 2 is pretty good, especially the start. but it's a bit ott, although there are some good chase scenes with the guy up against a couple of Evo 6's driven by Yakuza.
 
Fast and the Furious for all it's ricer glory did have some well choreographed scenes. Specifically in the beginning with the 3 black civics and the 18 wheeler. Also the end with the same 3 civics. Some nice chase scenes and stunts there.
 
"Freeway Speedway"..Old 70-80's car film based on the highways of Japan. Theres an awesome chase scene between an R31 Skyline and some other cop car..not positive of what it is. Best chase I've ever seen. 👍
 
All the ones I thought of when I saw the title have been mentioned - Goldeneye, Matrix Reloaded, The (original - haven't see the new one yet) Italian Job, Bullitt, The Rock and The French Connection. I'd also add Die Another Day to the list.

Not a movie, but has anyone seen the video to Addicted to Bass by Puretone? It had a Plymouth Hemi Cuda and some Mustangs, I think. A caravan got destroyed too. There was also a song by NSync or the Backstreet Boys or some other rubbish boyband that had a Viper on a desert mountain road.
 
Ronin was the best of all time, but I'm surprised noone has mentioned 2 Fast 2 Furious the scene where he ends up on the boat!
 
Ronin (Both Major Chase scenes with Audi S8 and the BMW M5) and also, a classic now, DIE ANOTHER DAY,
(Aston Martin Vanquish and Jag XKR with optional Minigun). Superb Driving in Both Films!

- TOMORROW NEVER DIES - Remote controlled 750iL V12 BMW. Pure Genius!!!

Oh and also TAXI 1 & 2, some great chases in there too.
Maybe Transporter (7series) as well?

750il.jpg


taxi2%20chase.jpg
 
Back