Best car for 950pp races

• Thread starter cyder2
  • 5 comments
shj92922
Hello
I got almost all lemans cars, as my evaluation mazda vgt is the best one there which good fuel consumption easy to overtake turns and great acceleration
Next is gazaoo toyota ts 0010 then legendary one 787b sauber xjr9
So wahts your best and why
Waiting for all your opinion
Thanks

For my experience, depends much of the race.

For Suzuka the Mazda LM55 VGT Gr.1 seems to be the car to use, because is 4wd and the race has dynamic weather.
On other hand, for Road Atlanta (not required on Menu 42) the go to car seems to be the Porsche 919. Personally I tried the Mazda first and was all over the place, tried the 919 by suggestions in this forum, won easily.
For the other races many people prefer the top speed advantage of some cars, like the old gr. C cars or the McLaren VGT Gr. 1
Some people also prefer the Super Formula car but I feel it lacks some top speed on some tracks, at least on Hard difficulty.

Last edited:
like your reply
but until know i couldnt manage to win a race with 919
will try it soon at road atlanta
i don't like super formula because i don't feel exciting when driving it

like your reply
but until know i couldnt manage to win a race with 919
will try it soon at road atlanta
i don't like super formula because i don't feel exciting when driving it
For sure the 919 didn't do the thing on the other races for me neither, but the Road Atlanta race is longer and the better fuel consumption seem to fit perfectly to the fuel multiplier of this race.
Full discloser, actually won this race but did the menu 42 with 2nd and 3rd places in the three races, now a single win.

Entirely depends on the track I would say. As mentioned up there sometimes the Super Formula on RH. In others I've actually used the Tomahawk street car. In others sometimes a Gr1 is best.

Back