Best car for surprising friends.

BigViperNumber1

(Banned)
Messages
42
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
BigViperNumber1
Hey everyone. I was wondering what the best car in the game was for surprising friends for its speed. I thought about the Suzuki escudo but its spoiler makes it look fast.
 
Iv got that I think but not used it. I have about 500 cars in my garage and every premium car
 
Well if you want to give him the ZZII it is very fast when fully upgraded and tuned.

There are more surprising cars, but I just can't think of them or everyone knows about them already.
 
Schwimmwagen 👍
 
Whatever that little coupe is in the premium Mercedes Benz dealer. I think it's the SL600. Really fast for a convertible.
 
Depends on what type of shock you are going for. If you're looking for a track car, go with a hot hatch (Golf GTI, Focus ST, etc.)
 
RS 6 Avant

Surprisingly quick 👍
 
Viper ACR, Yeah we know its quick but its actually quicker than an Enzo on Trial Mountain.
 
A 100,000HP X1; only joking don't encourage your friends getting hacked cars :) I'd recommend the R35 Black edition or the Buggati for long straights.
 
A 100,000HP X1; only joking don't encourage your friends getting hacked cars :) I'd recommend the R35 Black edition or the Buggati for long straights.

I dunno, there's nothing really surprising about a GTR or a Bugatti being quick.

Though I have had a bit of fun surprising my friends with my Bugatti that actually handles nicely :lol:
 
As mentioned before the RS6 Avant is pretty damn quick when fully tuned :D

I outdragged some ZR1 RM's with it, it's quattro takes it of the line surprisingly fast :o
 
As mentioned before the RS6 Avant is pretty damn quick when fully tuned :D

I outdragged some ZR1 RM's with it, it's quattro takes it of the line surprisingly fast :o

Yep 👍

A friend of mine randomly asked me to drag race him (It's not really my scene but I had a dodge 440 especially tuned for it so I figured 'why not')

He rocked up in the RS6, I laughed and said "good luck"

Only to get my arse handed to me in spectacular fashion :lol:

Nice little grocery getter that 👍
 
For circuit (track) racing try the Elise 111r RM or the FTO super tourer. These 2 are quick and if tuned right blow everything away with roughly the same hp/pp.
The more corners, the better they are.
 
How do you get the Tommy kaira zz-ii never seen it on the ucd
 
My V8 Miata's good for scaring people :)
 
Back