Best car to drive?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Floor3013
  • 6 comments
  • 540 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
156
Messages
floor-3013
im not asking whats the fastest, but the one you find the most comfortable to drive in.
 
Suzuki GSX R/4 for me. You have to win it in the Suzuki maker's races. Start with the first race series. Win that series and you win a car that will win the second series (with mods perhaps). That series gives you the Suzuki Electric Razor, which is super fun to drive, and can beat cars with twice the HP.

I also like driving the 54 Corvette.
 
XJ220 roadcar. It's fun and fast. A good one for the 'Ring is the Nismo 400R.
 
Im pretty sure this has been mentioned before but,

I'd say the R8 is my most comfortable car to drive, or my sweet Corvette GS with 600 HP, incredible handling (completely unexpected):dunce:
 
Well in GT2 it was the GT40 race car. In gt4 ive only driven a few cars, but of them all, including a Viper SRT10, it was the BMW 1 serie.s
 
My favourite would be the BMW M3 CSL 👍 and SRT 10 and GTS-R Concept

:cheers:
 
I would say that this is pretty close to a "favorite car" thread, or even one still on the first page of the index called "Best all-around car".

Please don't take it personally that I'm closing this. Try using advanced searching for the words "favorite car", in thread titles only, limited to the GT4 board. If none of the threads that come up match what you're looking for, drop me a private message and I will unlock this thread.

Thanks, and welcome to GTP.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back