Best Car To Start Drifting With.

• Thread starter Fastcarguy
  • 66 comments
FCs are rewarding for beginners as well as those improving their technique (like me) and those at the top of their game (so I imagine, anyway). If the newer drifters can get their hands on one, I also recommend the Nissan Skyline GTS25 (R32), as it has a fantastic torque curve and not so much grip that you'll be flying all over the place.

FCs are rewarding for beginners as well as those improving their technique (like me) and those at the top of their game (so I imagine, anyway). If the newer drifters can get their hands on one, I also recommend the Nissan Skyline GTS25 (R32), as it has a fantastic torque curve and not so much grip that you'll be flying all over the place.

So it's a RWD R32?

Started with an R34 on GTPSP and perfected with the FC BP drift car in the same game, current drift car is anything with RWD on GT5. Easier to drift in GT5 than on the PSP :odd:

I started in the R32 GTS-T Skyline (2litre turbo one) and using G25 wheel. Found this was the easiest car at the time.

With moddest power (mid-sized turbo, so about 320hp?) learnt to slide without relying on power alone. Chassis was nice and balanced.

Main setup changes were
Springs Front 9kg/ Rear 7kg
Camber Front 2 / Rear 1.5 (i think)
LSD - All set to max
No ABS - Brakes Front 4 / rear 3
Left sway bars and shocks factory specs

Also really nice car to slide is the Sileighty. Run similar specs to the Skyline too.

You can't seriously be suggesting that as a first drift car.

i learnt first on DS3 with R34 :/ i was trying to amuse R1, but as soon as turbo kicked in it just spun in the rear, and without turbo it didnt even have much torque :/

Back