Best car to use for Suzuka 10 lap challenge in super??

• Thread starter AntZic727
  • 8 comments
United States
United States
Hey guys I only have just a few races left on the Super races and I can't seem to get the right car for the Suzuka 10 lap challenge. I've tried my go to which is the GT-R R35 Touring Car, it usually kicks ass but for some reason it's not catching up to anybody even with really clean laps (I am a decent driver, typically have at least a 10 second lead). Even with racing soft, I still can't seem to get out of last place. Any suggestions?

As a side note, I have well under 1,000,000 credits as I keep wasting money on cars that seem decent but doesn't perform well on the track.

Try the Honda Rayberg NSX, I think that's what I used.

If your looking for some more competition in gt6 come and join the CHALLENGE HUB, link is below

@bjl23 I'm very sorry for what happened.
Actually you don't need of tunes to roll the carrier again since there are some cars too strong for the poor GT6 AI.
Moreover, 90-95% of the events can be win by b-spec.
About Suzuka SRT Tomahawk S VGT (599cv, 1121kg, RH, vmax 350-380kmh) can destroy SGT car in b-spec too.
Anyway, let me know further car setup your are looking for...

Last edited:
@bjl23 I'm very sorry for what happened.
Actually you don't need of tunes to roll the carrier again since there are some cars too strong for the poor GT6 AI.
Moreover, 90-95% of the events can be win by b-spec.
About Suzuka SRT Tomahawk S VGT (599cv, 1121kg, RH, vmax 350-380kmh) can destroy SGT car in b-spec too.
Anyway, let me know further car setup your are looking for...
I agree the Tomahawk S can destroy the competition without too much effort

I won all the races of S using a 2j and a tomahawk in bspec .
For suzuka and a spec nissan stealth and praianos 63 tune works amazing
Nissan GT-R GT500 stealth model .jpg

I used to think it was fun to win the Suzuka 10 lap challenge using a Suzuki GSX-R/4 by going the full distance without a pitstop.

But lately I've redone it with several other cars more appropriate to the context of the race. Of all the GT, race cars and touring cars I have now won with, it turns out the best is the Honda HSV-010 GT '12. In terms of ease of handling, top speed, lap time, fuel mileage and tire life, it beats everything thing else I've tried. My strategy is to run the whole race on softs, pitting at the end of lap 4.

Back