Best car to win SchwarzwaldLiga A.

  • Thread starter Thread starter SL65 AMG FAN
  • 2 comments
  • 868 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

SL65 AMG FAN

(Banned)
Messages
6
I did a search but came up with nothing. What do you think is the best car to win SchwarzwaldLiga A with.
 
I'm sitting here wondering if "A" is the 300 and up, or 200-300hp race. :confused:

Might be a good idea to include info like that in a post of this nature.
Also, for any of the racers who know less than I do (if that is possible)...

Both the A and B races are only open to production German cars on sports tires. 👍

Once we all get a little more info I am sure the answers you are looking for will come streaming in.

In the mean time though, assuming this is about the 200-300hp race...

I suggest trying out an Audi S3.
I used one with minimal upgrades and pulled over a hundred A spec points per race.

However, if you want to enjoy the driving, I suggest something with a more "traditional" rear wheel drive layout. 👍

Edit:
Nice call daan. :bowdown:

I just took the member at their word.
What a fool I am. :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back