best car / tune for 650PP Special Stage Route 5 A-spec seasonal event

  • Thread starter Thread starter bond007tsf2
  • 11 comments
  • 3,874 views
Messages
11
United States
Florida
Messages
bond007tsf2
I'm still having trouble placing first in this race no matter what the best i get is second. I'm looking to see what's the best car to use and a good tune for the car as i'm still trying to figure out just how to tune the cars just right. The lead car is always well ahead of the rest of the pack.

~Thanks in advance
 
Maclaren F1 GTR Race Car, or if you dont have that, the CT230R with RKM's tune on it.
 
Thank you! I'm still trying to learn the ins and outs of this site, but are there any easy ways to look up specific cars to find if anyone has a tune out for them?
 
Use the 2j. Just adjust the power and weight to get to 650pp.
 
I looked it up a little more. The only way to get it in the used car dealer? Or online dealer?
 
Back