Best Cars in garage (Feel free to post your fav cars in GT2)

These are my favorite cars

[R] R33 Drag GTR
[R] Calsonic GTR
[R] Renalut Espace F1
[R] Mitsubishi GTO LM

Does anybody knows the best suspension and brake adjustment for R33 Drag GTR ? Coz it so hard to steer specially on sharp corners..

k. takahashi
Does anybody knows the best suspension and brake adjustment for R33 Drag GTR ? Coz it so hard to steer specially on sharp corners..
Welcome to GTP :)
Although you shouldn't use this car outside test track :P, try to make it as oversteer as possible. like this:
spring rate - 20/2
ride height - min/max
damper - 10/1 10/1
camber - 0/0
toe - 0/0
stabilizer - 1/7
downforce - max/min
LSD initial 1/1
LSD accel 1/1
LSD decel 1/1
softer front tire or slippy rear.

reduce some if you can spin it, but as I recall HKS R33 have small turning radius, make it harder to turn, use e-brake to help turning.

Well I'm torn between my Nissan Cube and Dahatus Move CX t type. Both plant down the power man but ultimaetly my Fiat Punto takes the cake wenit comes to turning and stuff

Last edited:
sucahyo
Although you shouldn't use this car outside test track...
Or Rome...The AI borked it into the wall many, many times during the slow-down lap, where I finished 5th.

HKS R33 have small turning radius, make it harder to turn, use e-brake to help turning.
Actually, the term would be large turning radius. The HKS cars trun about as well as the U.S.S. Nimitz at its best, and in stock form, the rotation of our solar system about the center of the Milky Way Galaxy would be an apt description.

Y'all are funny.:lol: I have to say, it would be in this order for my favorite drive:

#1. The Nismo 400R (Tenacity of a scared alley cat!):crazy: :scared:
#2. The Toyota GT1 (for it's stock pure speed, grip, and p2p ratio.):grumpy:
#3. The Ruf BTR 1 (for it's quick reponse to the pedal.):eek:
#4. The 1967 Corvette Stingray (for it's power and mystique.):sly:
#5. The Tommykaira ZZIII (for it's turn on a dime ability and cool look!):cool:

pupik
Actually, the term would be large turning radius. The HKS cars trun about as well as the U.S.S. Nimitz at its best, and in stock form, the rotation of our solar system about the center of the Milky Way Galaxy would be an apt description.
ah yes, large turning radius, I mean to say small steering angle and got mixed :dopey: .

Stingray-Man
Y'all are funny.:lol: I have to say, it would be in this order for my favorite drive:

#1. The Nismo 400R (Tenacity of a scared alley cat!):crazy: :scared:
#2. The Toyota GT1 (for it's stock pure speed, grip, and p2p ratio.):grumpy:
#3. The Ruf BTR 1 (for it's quick reponse to the pedal.):eek:
#4. The 1967 Corvette Stingray (for it's power and mystique.):sly:
#5. The Tommykaira ZZIII (for it's turn on a dime ability and cool look!):cool:

Have you already tried upgrading the stock Toyota GT1 (placing a highest stage of turbo)?

Try installing new turbo if you want a 901 HP GT1. :)

FTO LM Edition and Escudo Pikes Peak, I Have a Renault F1 too, but it's such a sucky car with handling and speed, especially looking at it's hp, it should be able to go faster then the FTO, wich it doesn't.
Also, i love the Impreza 22B, Fast, BEautiful and Superb handling.

[R]Venturi Atlantique 400GT: Other than the [R] mod, it's completely stock. And it's perfect that way.
Dodge Neon ACR: Completely bone-stock, she still handles brilliantly.
Lotus Esprit GT1: Just enough BHP to be fast, not enough to be deadly. Like a TS020 GT-One road car with adjustable downforce.

My car would be RUF BTR2, I love how we have to adjust our driving to handle this car.

Patrickman
I Have a Renault F1 too, but it's such a sucky car with handling and speed, especially looking at it's hp, it should be able to go faster then the FTO, wich it doesn't.
Renault F1 is heavier, so it corner at less speed, not to mention FTO LM is 4WD which has better start. I don't find the handling suck though.

Toronado
Lotus Esprit GT1: Just enough BHP to be fast, not enough to be deadly. Like a TS020 GT-One road car with adjustable downforce.
How come 0:58 red rock valley lap time not deadly?

The cars i like are the

Wiegert Vector W8 Twin Turbo
Subaru 360
Ford GT90
RUF BTR TypeI
R390 GT1 Road Car '97
300ZX Version S 2seater '98
Mazda RX-7 GT-Turbo '83
Lancia Stratos and the
2000GT GT '68.

sucahyo
How come 0:58 red rock valley lap time not deadly?
I meant slow enough to not have constant rear-wheel traction (and thus, handling) problems, such as in the TS020 GT-One race car or TVR Speed 12.

Toronado
I meant slow enough to not have constant rear-wheel traction (and thus, handling) problems, such as in the TS020 GT-One race car or TVR Speed 12.
What handling problem, can you describe it more?
I think I will try to tune those car :) .

My three Hybrids come up first

69 Camaro with 67 Corvette L88 427 Fat Block.

70 Hemi Cuda

and the brutal Sprinter Trueno with Toyota GT-ONE motor and Lancer Evo Tranny...

The best car that I haven't done in a hybrid is my Cobra.

I'm considering trying a Challenger with the Oreca Viper motor and AWD.

AngelCreator
The cars i like are the

Wiegert Vector W8 Twin Turbo
Subaru 360
Ford GT90
RUF BTR TypeI
R390 GT1 Road Car '97
300ZX Version S 2seater '98
Mazda RX-7 GT-Turbo '83
Lancia Stratos and the
2000GT GT '68.

Just bought the GT'68 and gave it some firepower.:sly: It is pretty nice! It reminds me of the look of the Nissan 240Z, which I still have not found in the game. Have you tried the Nissan Skyline GT-R 71'? -I find it comparable in ability.

k. takahashi
Have you already tried upgrading the stock Toyota GT1 (placing a highest stage of turbo)?

Try installing new turbo if you want a 901 HP GT1. :)

I have put the beast:scared: of a turbo in this car. It is fantastic, however I have yet to really tune the thing. I am hoping to make it competitive with my escudo.

Stingray-Man
Just bought the GT'68 and gave it some firepower.:sly: It is pretty nice! It reminds me of the look of the Nissan 240Z, which I still have not found in the game. Have you tried the Nissan Skyline GT-R 71'? -I find it comparable in ability.

Yes i have,the 240ZG,2000GT and the Skyline GT-R '71 are all good cars.

@sucahyo
I like your avatar:D .It's the '98 Mustang right?

sucahyo
Yes, I get it when I can sucessfully drift it :D.
Hey! Is it a good car to drift with in GT2? If so, I would be thankfull if you could post your settings ;)

Oh, and I'll post some of my favorite cars from my garage later...

sucahyo
What handling problem, can you describe it more?
I think I will try to tune those car :) .
Well, on the TS020 the low-speed handling is bad because full-throttle out of turns (unless in a gear higher than 2nd) causes a spinout. The Speed 12 is bad because full throttle in a gear lower than 5th causes a spinout. The Lotus is close enough in speed and doesn't suffer from this.

Cosmic
Yeah, that's true. But you'll end up doing powerslides only :(
?
I though if you do braking twice on normal tire you can smoke all 4 wheel. Do you know any car that is hard to drift? (FF can cheat using e-brake and throttle at the same time)
Toronado
Well, on the TS020 the low-speed handling is bad because full-throttle out of turns (unless in a gear higher than 2nd) causes a spinout. The Speed 12 is bad because full throttle in a gear lower than 5th causes a spinout. The Lotus is close enough in speed and doesn't suffer from this.
Using 6.0/0.0 camber guaranteed them not to spin, j/k :P. I already try Speed 12 in autumn ring, I use 56/56/56 LSD to tame the spin (and some very understeer setting), and although I never do WOT in 2rd gear I can manage not to spin. Making 4 wheel smoking is hard though.

Wiegert Vector W8 Twin Turbo,
Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R32) '93,
Corvette Grand Sport '96,
Corvette Stingray '82,
Dodge Viper RT/10 and
Vector M12.
Most of them can reach speeds of 200+ m.p.h.

Back