Best Deal on Gears.5 sets(150pcs) for your Birthday and Special tickets,READ 1st POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please reply to my post (9th page). You will only be able to send 49 gears to me everyday. I'm probably going to recieve a car/ticket every day and 50 is the maximum amount of gifts you can have in your gift box. Don't send me Carbon helmets. Thanks.

How many gifts can you have in your gift box?

Shall I send the ticket to thugdevotion or Truebluniqqa?
You can have up to 50 in your inbox that's why it would be better if we were both online at the same time to do it, you can received as i send and the inbox wont get full...Yes please send to truebluniqqa

Alrighty then, well the FR have been sent so I'll see you online either later tonight or over the weekend, enjoy the rest of your day!
Thanks..enjoy yours to.

Ok. Only send when I'm online. If I'm online send me a message telling me that you are going to send gears. I can't come online today, maybe tomorrow. I can send level 22 ticket on 20th July.

Ok. Only send when I'm online. If I'm online send me a message telling me that you are going to send gears. I can't come online today, maybe tomorrow. I can send level 22 ticket on 20th July.
Ok thats cool with me...so 750pcs for you 5 tickets..If you can make a mygt page of the gears you have it will be helpful.

Thank You. BTW I had two of each carbon helmet. Did you send me two of each helmet?
No I sent one set as per our car/ticket trade someone else must of sent them also..If you're receiving gears from others let me know what you get so I don't double you up.

If you're still looking for 21, 23 or 1000 tickets for your Alt, I'm still trying to build my gear collection. You already have the only B-day ticket I had. Can send after reset for the next few days if you like, I'm caught up on my current trades. I stlll have you on my friends list BTW. Just let me know.

If you're still looking for 21, 23 or 1000 tickets for your Alt, I'm still trying to build my gear collection. You already have the only B-day ticket I had. Can send after reset for the next few days if you like, I'm caught up on my current trades. I stlll have you on my friends list BTW. Just let me know.
If I take the one you have I'll have to much of the same tickets so since we are already friends on ps3 I'll send you some gears for free when I get the time how's that.

That's fine Thug. I just thought that I read that you needed some level tickets for your Alt. I'm here to help, although I'm kind of just starting out. Thanks for your current and past generosity. :cheers:

That's fine Thug. I just thought that I read that you needed some level tickets for your Alt. I'm here to help, although I'm kind of just starting out. Thanks for your current and past generosity. :cheers:
Got offered the same ones you're offering today from ferrari_1996 and I already have them just didnt want to turn him away to take more now will be overkill ..I will hook you up you have my word.

Got offered the same ones you're offering today from ferrari_1996 and I already have them just didnt want to turn him away to take more now will be overkill ..I will hook you up you have my word.

No worries, I know you're a busy trader. Don't worry too much about me there are plenty of opportunities out there, it just takes patience. I do really appreciate it. I guess I'll just post a thread of my own for the first time with what little I have to offer, I'm sure thre'll be a taker or two. LOL

Looking for birthday tickets 64 and 65 I can trade for one now or I have openings on the 21st and 22nd. Will trade ticket for ticket or gear for ticket. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back