Best Deal on Gears.5 sets(150pcs) for your Birthday and Special tickets,READ 1st POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey mate,

10 sets split over 10 days or so would be more then OK!

I'll talk to my buddy and send you a PM for details.

Cheers
Ok cool

Historic Rally sent.

Please send me Sidewinder, Slider, Waver and any standard gear I am missing.
Thanks. 👍
I will full you're inbox as before unless we're both online to do it all.

@ thugdevotion

You can send me 50 gears. My gift box is empty. You can send me helmets or suits. I don't mind.
Ok will send another 50 in a bit.

ok add my both accounts, send tickets to truebluniqqa and I will send gears from thugdevotion. Let me know what gears you want when you're ready to trade.

For the histoic rally Chopper, horizon, Masquerade, striker BiColor 1
For Classic Muscle Bicolor 2, Double stripe Trainee, cross, grid mesh

For the histoic rally Chopper, horizon, Masquerade, striker BiColor 1
For Classic Muscle Bicolor 2, Double stripe Trainee, cross, grid mesh
Can you change the Historic rally to either the rally base or 01 bd ticket...I'm watching your mygt, do you want me to send full sets or just whats missing from the ones you asked for?

No problem, anytime. If you can send 5 horns i dont have i will finish it all for you.. let me know

Awesome.

I have:

I will send you all of these today and tomorrow.
I will also check your list in the future, if I get more horns that you don't
have yet.

What would make me really happy is if you could throw in any b-day or special ticket I don't already own, if you have a free slot. If not it's also cool, you have been more than generous. :sly:👍👍

Awesome.

I have:

I will send you all of these today and tomorrow.
I will also check your list in the future, if I get more horns that you don't
have yet.

What would make me really happy is if you could throw in any b-day or special ticket I don't already own, if you have a free slot. If not it's also cool, you have been more than generous. :sly:👍👍
Ok I will send the rest now...I'm in a horn trade circle so when sending check mygt first cause I may have gotten what you want to send...I'm going to have a ticket, car, paint giveaway soon for Only the people Ive traded with so you will get a bd ticket or whatever you want at that time..

So I have 15 sets of helmets. 14 sets that you have sent me + a carbon set which you sent before.
i sent you more today so you have 15set + 20pcs i sent for our deal so far and the carbon i sent before. So 16+20 pcs you should have.

I still got quite a few sets of gear to collect. I wonder How many sets of suits I have. I probably don't even have 1 full set of suits.

I still got quite a few sets of gear to collect. I wonder How many sets of suits I have. I probably don't even have 1 full set of suits.
I think I sent you 20pcs of chicane with the carbon i sent before.. its suit

Last edited:
No worries, my A-Spec driver is wearing them.
Ok cool..

To anyone how is already friends on my alt account...I have 4 gold and 1 silver chrome on this account the first to post they want it will get it but you have only 17 minuets to do so.
Guess no one reads my tread.

Last edited:
To anyone how is already friends on my alt account...I have 4 gold and 1 silver chrome on this account the first to post they want it will get it but you have only 17 minuets to do so.
Guess no one reads my tread.
Now open to everyone but you have 10 minuets to send fr..time up.

Last edited:
Can you change the Historic rally to either the rally base or 01 bd ticket...I'm watching your mygt, do you want me to send full sets or just whats missing from the ones you asked for?

Full sets would be best if thats alright, i can do the 01 for 5 sets and the rally base for another 5 sets :)

I sent the first of the tickets to you.

Full sets would be best if thats alright, i can do the 01 for 5 sets and the rally base for another 5 sets :)

I sent the first of the tickets to you.
Ok will send in five minuets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back