best drift car?

• Thread starter suarez7
  • 20 comments
1996 Nissan 180SX Type X, great for drifting, can be used by all types of different styled drifters. I am a very aggressive drifter and enjoy speed and precision, this is my primary drift car.. Although, my first drift machine was the 2010 Toyota FT 86 Concept Car, has a great power to weight and is a very snappy car.

You'll find your right machine, everyone drifts differently. Just try different cars and different tunes. :)

Anything FR and can rip skids on Comfort Hard tires.

But honestly personal preference so figure out what's best for you 👍

comfort hards really? id prefer sports hard on a DB9. not my favorite car to drift in but its great

I can pretty much drift any RWD car that has a good amount of horsepower including GT500 cars and Le Mans Protoypes, except for Kei cars and the Nissan Silvia RM. That car is too grippy for drifting, so therefore it's an excellent circuit racer. As for the best drift car out of every single other car in GT5, I really don't know. And with the wave of hybrids, people may have created something on their own that is better than the current best drift car.

comfort hards really? id prefer sports hard on a DB9. not my favorite car to drift in but its great

I guess personal preference with your tires but not many people around on GTP drift with sports compounds and are normally on Comfort Hards.

Higher end tires like Sports compounds with more grip have more speed but less angle and vice versa with lower end tires.

I can pretty much drift any RWD car that has a good amount of horsepower including GT500 cars and Le Mans Protoypes, except for Kei cars and the Nissan Silvia RM. That car is too grippy for drifting, so therefore it's an excellent circuit racer. As for the best drift car out of every single other car in GT5, I really don't know. And with the wave of hybrids, people may have created something on their own that is better than the current best drift car.

i am pretty experienced at drifting and am quite good at i tand i can drift ALMOST anything. i love rdifting rally cars seems like a challenge but its easier than youd think

I guess personal preference with your tires but not many people around on GTP drift with sports compounds and are normally on Comfort Hards.

Higher end tires like Sports compounds with more grip have more speed but less angle and vice versa with lower end tires.

im usually on sports because although i said im pretty good at it i struggle with the complete lack of grip they have. the lowest ive tried was comfort medium that was fun

im usually on sports because although i said im pretty good at it i struggle with the complete lack of grip they have. the lowest ive tried was comfort medium that was fun

They feel like they lack grip compared to sports, once you can tune a car to use them they actually aren't that bad 👍

Reverse entries look pretty sweet on them too :sly:

Oh yeah next time use the edit button so you don't double post 👍

When I first started I was on Sports Hards, I wasn't confident on Comforts at all.. But once I threw them on and jumped in a lobby, half an hour of non-stop drifting, I could never go back now. Everyone has their personal preference though, if you feel as though you can drift better on Sports, than use Sports. :)

lol sorry for the double post.
anyoune drift race cars?

I have before, though it wasn't my cup of tea. Haha. Certain race cars feel sort of sluggish to me, Comfort Hards makes it easier, but I feel a lot more confident and stable in my 180SX or something along those lines.

yeah theyre not great to drift withj was just curious...

just tried comfort hards on suzuka in my pink zonda r and it was great fun that car is great to drift with

yeah theyre not great to drift withj was just curious...

just tried comfort hards on suzuka in my pink zonda r and it was great fun that car is great to drift with

It surely is, haha. If you can get familiar with Comforts, drifting will become less of a challenge and more of an enjoyment. You will also get MAJOR angles and hold them better, :sly:. Will have to have a run with you in a Lobby some time. :)

hopefully you can find it many of my mates at school have had trouble finding it . apparently it wont show any results i dont know why :(

i think im going to have to make a new one

Last edited:
hopefully you can find it many of my mates at school have had trouble finding it . apparently it wont show any results i dont know why :(

Oh okay, I'll jump on now and see if I can find you. 👍

Back