• E30

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • FC3S

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • BRZ Drift Car

Votes: 8 14.5%

• Total voters
This ^^^

A standard 911GT3 w/ say sport soft fronts and comfort soft back and you'll be racking up the 10s of thousands with ease.

Very very controllable and it feels like its drifting 'slow' but you get points so who cares.

I never saw a earlier GT with so many people going on MR instead FR for drifting, but i keep using FR 99% of the time.

Its all about taste and even section.

Now with the Z32, i don´t know if its best, but will be my main.

Last edited:
I never saw a earlier GT with so many people going on MR instead FR for drifting, but i keep using FR 99% of the time.

Now with the Z31, i don´t know if its best, but will be my main.
The new BMW is really good

The new BMW is really good

Z32 i mean.
Sorry.

About the new M3, i try hard to enjoy the GR.3 cars, mostly the street version of them, but i don´t feel quite well the pendulum of them, because the suspension sets are really tight. Of course there´s how to work on it, but its not tha easy. You can change from a car without pendulum to a dummy car really easily with the wrong parameters.

Now with the Z32, i don´t know if its best, but will be my main.
Unfortunately the Z32 is not the best.

Z32 i mean.
Sorry.

About the new M3, i try hard to enjoy the GR.3 cars, mostly the street version of them, but i don´t feel quite well the pendulum of them, because the suspension sets are really tight. Of course there´s how to work on it, but its not tha easy. You can change from a car without pendulum to a dummy car really easily with the wrong parameters.
Yeah that is exactly how I felt at first. But I got my tuning setup pretty nicely. A few of my Gr3 cars handle exactly like most Gr4 cars. Have you tried the Mustang Gr3 Road Car? Max angle

The GT86 is a really nice car to drive. The natural aspiration feels nice when I push the car a bit more, and it feels easier to control at a higher rev.

The Viper 3 brothers are great!
Corvette C3 is the easiest to master;
But my favorite is X2014 Junior.

Conclusion: I love NA !!! It is wonderful!

No Charger Hellcat? :(

That car does very well, straight out of the box, even on stock trans. That's mostly what I used to get the million drift points achievement.

Voted for the base Corvette, but the Camaro and the Gr.4 Corvette can really rip if you know how to tune them.

MMX
No Charger Hellcat? :(

That car does very well, straight out of the box, even on stock trans. That's mostly what I used to get the million drift points achievement.
The post shouldn't be a survey really. There are multitudes of cars that can be drifted. I've even once done a Tomahawk S drift car.

I vote E30. Just one complaint is the gear ratios, I would change them, but that disables me from using my clutch and shifter.

For me in GTS it's a 1000hp BRZ build with cm tyres. I also like my 700hp ch tyres Corvette C7 build.

Last edited:
I like the Mazda Roadster Touring Car. Using the DS controller, it’s easier to control with it’s slower speed.

Back