Best Drifting

• Thread starter dbeck49
  • 25 comments
I don't like his attitude, there are many who could beat him, and excelling at one course is not the 'best' at all, if he can hold that type of showy drift on every course then I applaud him.

Yah he seems a bit full of himself..

"This is the best drift video EVER. You can't beat me, and you shouldn't even try!"

I mean, it's good stuff but what a 'tude! I gotta applaud the fact that he didn't overlay a cheesy music soundtrack, though 👍

Nice drifting and all, but swaying/drifting through straights ? Who would do that ? =S. Even if he said he never did it but I bet he pulled the E-brake to initiate all those drifts, BTW I hate cocky drivers.

Seems amasing, but i bet he -- uh -- yes he's cocky, but he must've suddenly did this and felt a rush of whatever it is people are taking these days. Who'd link the whole track? Someone who can, linking drifts into one long one is hard.

I just hate how this guy holds the camera. Im very muhc against poor quality footage

Nice drifting and all, but swaying/drifting through straights ? Who would do that ? =S. Even if he said he never did it but I bet he pulled the E-brake to initiate all those drifts, BTW I hate cocky drivers.

People do drift on straights. It's called choku dori

WOW. ive been looking for Gran Dorifto for ever. i just couldnt remember the title and\or the authors name. I remember those vids from years ago. didnt his user name have to do something with barricuda? or some ****. its been a while. anyways, gran dorifto has some of the best GT drifting out there, if not the best.

Bryan Heitkotter to the rescue:
[-youtube]KDgWANmIiZQ[/media]

[-youtube]IVDwpfg0cts[/media]

Let's see who remembers this guy. ;)

I remember his videos! I stumbled across them on Youtube one day, it's some good drifting. Better that the guy in the other vid.

That's great indeed! 👍

Now, a totally irrelevant question... anybody out there who can recognize the wheels on the white FC in the first Gran Dorifto? Good looking cars are always faster and I believe those wheels would make my FC half a second faster due to this reason.

That's great indeed! 👍

Now, a totally irrelevant question... anybody out there who can recognize the wheels on the white FC in the first Gran Dorifto? Good looking cars are always faster and I believe those wheels would make my FC half a second faster due to this reason.

I'd love to see some proof. :) You're a respectable guy here at GTP, so i'm curious how you've come to this conclusion.

Well, it's just as much of a fact that the red cars are always faster... :P and I sometimes find that just the "confidence factor" when I know I'm driving a car I really like gives some extra performance. Just a psychological thing.

Well, it's just as much of a fact that the red cars are always faster... :P and I sometimes find that just the "confidence factor" when I know I'm driving a car I really like gives some extra performance. Just a psychological thing.

Ah. :)

Back