N Noah Premium Messages 719 Oct 30, 2008 #1 It's been a while since I have played GT5P online. I was just wondering who you guys think is the best driver now days?
It's been a while since I have played GT5P online. I was just wondering who you guys think is the best driver now days?
Live The Dream Messages 202 Messages Norfolk_Assassin Oct 30, 2008 #3 Theirs no question in my mind GTP_Timppaq by a long shot.
Vagabond Biomechanics Staff Emeritus Messages 4,455 Teesdale Messages GTP_Vagabond Oct 30, 2008 #4 Timpaq has definitely got to be up there for the title I think. GTP_Bollox is also damn quick. Hard to say who the best is... depends on car and track combo I suppose.
Timpaq has definitely got to be up there for the title I think. GTP_Bollox is also damn quick. Hard to say who the best is... depends on car and track combo I suppose.
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,141 Scotland Messages GTP_daan Oct 30, 2008 #5 Live The Dream Theirs no question in my mind GTP_Timppaq by a long shot. Click to expand... And here are the rest in a nice order for you. Sphinx Registered Drivers in Division 1 Gold.................... GTP_Timppaq GTP_JohnnyD GTP_Maffski22 GTP_PrudentBear GTP_Bollocks GTP_Duratec GTP_Grandi GTP_spyrrari1 GTP_MeAgainstYou GTP_Redwing Silver.................... GTP_Sphinx GTP_Mr_P GTP_Stotty GTP_Giotto GTP_vanos2990 GTP_stealthwinnr GTP_L_Hamilton GTP_Superwally GTP_VIPERGTSR01 GTP_MaDHaX GTP_fairplay_plz GTP_Marchbrown Bronze.................... GTP_mr_VOLCANO GTP_Fantomaspapa GTP_Ripping_Silk GTP_supersonic88 GTP_Luxy GTP_DustDriver GTP_Grim_Reaper GTP_Jump_Ace GTP_Wayne GTP_drama-kyd GTP_SRT-4_Mexico GTP_Stevisiov GTP_Sinsemila GTP_JackStanley GTP_rpm GTP_StoredBart GTP_RaWRespect GTP_slicecom Click to expand... And as the car and track matters too, it's a question with no definitive answer.
Live The Dream Theirs no question in my mind GTP_Timppaq by a long shot. Click to expand... And here are the rest in a nice order for you. Sphinx Registered Drivers in Division 1 Gold.................... GTP_Timppaq GTP_JohnnyD GTP_Maffski22 GTP_PrudentBear GTP_Bollocks GTP_Duratec GTP_Grandi GTP_spyrrari1 GTP_MeAgainstYou GTP_Redwing Silver.................... GTP_Sphinx GTP_Mr_P GTP_Stotty GTP_Giotto GTP_vanos2990 GTP_stealthwinnr GTP_L_Hamilton GTP_Superwally GTP_VIPERGTSR01 GTP_MaDHaX GTP_fairplay_plz GTP_Marchbrown Bronze.................... GTP_mr_VOLCANO GTP_Fantomaspapa GTP_Ripping_Silk GTP_supersonic88 GTP_Luxy GTP_DustDriver GTP_Grim_Reaper GTP_Jump_Ace GTP_Wayne GTP_drama-kyd GTP_SRT-4_Mexico GTP_Stevisiov GTP_Sinsemila GTP_JackStanley GTP_rpm GTP_StoredBart GTP_RaWRespect GTP_slicecom Click to expand... And as the car and track matters too, it's a question with no definitive answer.