Best feeling car

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZR1fan
  • 54 comments
  • 4,618 views
Messages
1,008
Which one of your cars gives you that "so right" feeling every time you drive it? Like everything it does just communicates perfectly with your driving style and you can thus be very fast with the car? For me its got to be the Z4M and NSX Type R.. theyre so perfect in stock form i dont wanna mod them!
 
NSX Type R, Lotus Elise RM 111R, Amuse GT1 Turbo, and the Corvette ZR1 RM. They aren't stock by no means and I have spent a lot of time tuning. But these cars tend to match my aggressive style with their twitchy setups and produce blistering fast lap times at any hp.
 
The Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65 is absolutely car porn for me. The handling, the looks, and the sounds are all top notch. In my opinion, the best car in the game.
 
The Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65 is absolutely car porn for me. The handling, the looks, and the sounds are all top notch. In my opinion, the best car in the game.

+1 👍
 
NSX-R

No other car has so much direct input. Unlike Most new Nissans, where you feel like if you had Assisted Steering turned on.
 
That'd be the Ferrari California for me, fully upgraded.
 
I've found a lightly tuned FD RX-7 to have nearly vice-free handling. Actually, most moderately-powered lightweight FRs usually feel pretty damn good. S2000, Miata, etc...
 
I've found a lightly tuned FD RX-7 to have nearly vice-free handling. Actually, most moderately-powered lightweight FRs usually feel pretty damn good. S2000, Miata, etc...

I agree here, and I'd toss in the Fairlady Z's.
 
The Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65 is absolutely car porn for me. The handling, the looks, and the sounds are all top notch. In my opinion, the best car in the game.

+1 👍. Also the Lotus Elise 111R, so good for a cheap car. :)
 
For me it has to be the 2000 Ford Falcon XR8, that car just inspires me to try to go faster every lap I do in it..
 
oppositelock
I've found a lightly tuned FD RX-7 to have nearly vice-free handling. Actually, most moderately-powered lightweight FRs usually feel pretty damn good. S2000, Miata, etc...

I feel ya you can do lots with those.. The LFA too is a pretty nice piece on thr nurburgring
 
Caterham fireblade all the way. Not the fastest but man o man, on deep forest it's never streight. I know what its going to do at every speed under any condition.
 
Probably my Audi R8 5.2.
I tuned it to PERFECTION and man it's fast. :)
 
M3 Coupe '07. It's perfectly balanced and overall a very enjoyable ride.
 
Castrol TOM's Supra ... Calsonic Impul GTR ... F430 Scuderia ... Mazda Roadster NC '07
 
Ferrari 458, NSX-R, and the Gallardo. Those are my favorite 3. All in that order from best to worst. Those 3 are all mid engine as well..hmmm...
 
My favourite has to be the Xj13 jaguar. It's just so much fun to drive this car. Its light and fun, mechanical and alive, raw and brutal, precise and beautiful. Nothing I've ever driven is as nice as this. The Ferrari 458 and f40 are nice but not as good as this. And even the f1 cars and race modified cars can't beat it.
 
My favourite has to be the Xj13 jaguar. It's just so much fun to drive this car. Its light and fun, mechanical and alive, raw and brutal, precise and beautiful. Nothing I've ever driven is as nice as this. The Ferrari 458 and f40 are nice but not as good as this. And even the f1 cars and race modified cars can't beat it.

I agree the XJ-13 is a great car to drive :)
 
My favourite has to be the Xj13 jaguar. It's just so much fun to drive this car. Its light and fun, mechanical and alive, raw and brutal, precise and beautiful. Nothing I've ever driven is as nice as this. The Ferrari 458 and f40 are nice but not as good as this. And even the f1 cars and race modified cars can't beat it.

Me too, it looks, sounds and drives as a racecar truly should in my feeble and antiquated mind. Love it to death
 
ARTA NSX '00 & '06 --- felt sharper than NSX-R
190E Evo 2.5 Touring Car
NSX-R Race Car/Road Car
Spoon EK9 stock in comfort softs --- love to take it to the ring, handles much better than stock 86 S.Shigeno
 
Calsonic gtr 93'. Amazing. Not tune needed other than some suspension tweaks and changing the altessa setting
 
although it's kind of devoid of "feel", i still train on the MB CLK Touring, just because it's so tight and predictable. i'm sure there are better feeling cars, although at high speeds i'm still sticking with my CLK.

the Ruf RGT is awesome, especially if you get along with RR configs. not a fan of the CTR2 tho, which is AWD.

M3 Racer, and a modded E46 M3 are great. a nice tight feel that also demands clean lines.

never tried the M3 CSL or 190 Touring, but i'm itching to try both!
 
Last edited:
For me it's the FGT. I know that car can overpower every car in the game except one but I like it A LOT.
 
Back