Best feeling car

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZR1fan
  • 54 comments
  • 4,618 views
M3 Coupe '07. It's perfectly balanced and overall a very enjoyable ride.

really? i didnt like this one.. next to the sharp knife that is the M5.. i found the M3 to understeer WAYYY too much.. i keep an M3 around but i never use the car.. maybe ive just had enough of it winning C/D comparos.. or was expecting something better due to high praise
 
NSX Type R

There are more. But, I am having allot of fun with this ride, right now.
 
For me it has to be the 2000 Ford Falcon XR8, that car just inspires me to try to go faster every lap I do in it..

👍 +1 my favorite car for feel in online and anything else I can use it in.
 
For me, straight from the dealership to the track is the NSX-R, amazing car. I also purchased the R390 GT1 road car '98 today and I couldnt get that thing to even give the back end the slightest wiggle going around the corners. It just went were I pointed it without any questions or hesitation.
 
Not in any order...
F430 Scuderia
M3 GTR race car
RUF BTR
 
BMW M3 CSL, M3 Coupe 07, Mclaren SLR 03 & 90' Mazda Miata.
 
Corvette ZR1 rm with a supercharger has to be my favorite ride.
 
The base model E46 M3, M3 CSL, and E92 M3. I never get sick of them. They truly are "the ultimate driving machine." :)

And I'm not just saying that because I'm a bimmer boy.
 
The base model E46 M3, M3 CSL, and E92 M3. I never get sick of them. They truly are "the ultimate driving machine." :)

And I'm not just saying that because I'm a bimmer boy.

I can tell by the avatar!! :lol:
 
M-POWER_FTW
The base model E46 M3, M3 CSL, and E92 M3. I never get sick of them. They truly are "the ultimate driving machine." :)

And I'm not just saying that because I'm a bimmer boy.

You need to try the Z4M.. I LOVE mine... That inline 6 revs and sounds so sweet and the handling is telepathic.. Drivers car in the truest sense!
 
My Mclaren F1. The cockpit view is excellent and it drives just right.
 
Best 'feeling' car

I once had a minivan. And, in the back was a bar-co lounge with magic fingers. Sorry, couldn't resist. :)
 
@ZR1fan: I´m on your side, mate. Though, my NSX-R concept ´01 isn´t stock at all, but now I understand that car´s behaviour quite good. For me it´s my actual time attacking car.
And the Z4M I only drove on that licence test, but I clearly remember it had such sharp balancing, always controllable. I name this characteristics "typical bavarian sharpness" :)
 
My mini Cooper 07. I have a real 09 and tweaked my Gt5 Cooper to act like my real one. I just wish I could build a track that simulates my way to work so cut down on my real life lap times. :)
 
really? i didnt like this one.. next to the sharp knife that is the M5.. i found the M3 to understeer WAYYY too much.. i keep an M3 around but i never use the car.. maybe ive just had enough of it winning C/D comparos.. or was expecting something better due to high praise

I did the GV300 with it once, and it was by far the best car for this track I've found so far out of the dozen or so times I've done that endurance.
 
Mini Cooper Fully Tuned in Matte Light Red:D
& Gallardo.. i dont know why i dont even like it lol
 
Corvette C6 Z06
BMW M3 E92
Dodge viper SRT10
Honda NSX-R
Lamborghini murcielago LP640 (at first it was scary,but now I love it)
Audi R8 V10
 
Back