Best FF Car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Senojelyk
  • 52 comments
  • 3,601 views
Messages
163
United States
Texas, USA
Messages
Senojelyk
Anyone know what the best FF car is?
 
The RM Golf. Hands down.
 
I like following FF-Cars:
Trial Celica (I kept it stock) and this is a really perfect FF-Car (befor you tune it drive it completly stock and before you drive it read the description).

Ford Focus RS minimum weight is 893kg but I kept the power stock. (for me the best FF-Car)

Integra RM
Civic RM
Integra Touring Car
Golf IV Gti RM a bit slow though power wise; handles very good
For the smoke Dodge Neaon SRT 4 xD

I might have forgotten some, but with those you´ll have plenty of fun.
 
My favorite FF car in the game is the Citroen Xsara Rally Car '99.
 
Oooh the focus RS is nice as well.... There's a lot of best FF car's I guess :) Drive em all if you can :dopey:
 
SRT4,Integra Touring & Trial Celica all come to mind
 
Volvo c30 R design.... that hatch is hawt!

you can also consider the Spoon DC2, it's probably not the fastest FF out there, but handles and sounds great.
 
Spoon Civic Type-R is the best. Hands down.
 
I like....Integra Type-R (RM and regular), Civic Type-R (RM and regular), Spoon Integra Type-R, I've also had good times in Prelude Type-S, Mini Coopers, C30R, Infiniti G20, Spoon CR-Z, Mugen Motul Civic Race Car...umm....plenty more I can think of...
 
EG Civic SiR-II, Integra RM, and Spoon Civic, for street, race, and tuner cars, respectively. Honda bias? Me?! Unpossible!
 
I try to go by stock manufacture cars instead of tuned models,
In that case, I would say the Civic, (obvious). Also some others you might not think of,
The Starlet Glanza, The Vitz (specifically the premium one and the 02' RS Turbo) and
the Mirage Cyborg.

On a side note, I was very impressed with the new Vitz's suspension, it could handle alot of power. sitting at around 110ps, I tuned it to over 150ps. I was surprised to find no comical smoke billowing from the front wheels. and it turns as well (almost) as a track car with its stock suspension.
 
Went with the Golf RM. Thanks for the help everyone :)

Probably pick up a couple more down the road, see how it goes.
 
Every mini copper and copperS hands down :) and all civics and integras and the turbo starlet
 
Off course any Honda Civic, everyone knows that. But the Dodge SRT4 will destroy it on the straight.
 
Focus ST for me so far
sub 6:50 at the ring (best i have heard is a 6:44)

i have a RS but havent modded it yet

Golf RM is good but understeers too much.
 
Fiat Coupe Turbo Plus
Spoon Integra DC2
Honda CRX

From my experience...
 
Renault Megane, Spoon DC2, Ford Focus ST (I wish they would add the Focus RS), VW Golf R32, and a car that is awesome FF but not in GT5 is the Citroen DS3
 
Amuse S2k prize care for S Licence all Silvers is a weapon!

500PP races it is a force to be reckoned with!
 
I prefer FR or MR, but a few FFs I don't mind.

Golf RM is good but understeers too much.

Mine corners on rails.

EigerNordwandShortTrack.jpg
 
I'm a fan of the Yaris RS Turbo '02, the Starlet Glanza V '97, and the CR-X SiR '90 are all good stock and beast once fully modded.
 
Back