Best FF Car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Senojelyk
  • 52 comments
  • 3,601 views
The fastest would be the Dodge Neon SRT4 (600+ hp)..

But no FF is good - sooo much understeer.
 
Most of the FF cars are good, especially RM'ed Golf, Integra and Civic, if you don't overpower them. About 200 Bhp seems to be the limit of what the front wheels can take without the understeer ruining it. But a 150Bhp FF'er can do some serious damage to higher powered cars, especially if you fiddle with suspension and diff settings.
 
400bhp civic thats destroyed an db9 round green hell
 
The only 2 ff cars i drive are the RM golf and this beast.
NrburgringNordschleife-1.jpg
[/IMG]
 
I would say either the Integra Touring Car or the Xsara Rally Car. I agree that the Motul Civic is another good FF Car though.
 
Amuse S2k prize care for S Licence all Silvers is a weapon!

500PP races it is a force to be reckoned with!

I bet it´s the best, since being an FF...not ;)

Anyway, a well dialed-in MR in 500pp lets any FF bite the dust...
 
A stock Integra DC3.

Or the Golf IV RM.
 
OG Mini Cooper 1.3i
 
Amuse S2k prize care for S Licence all Silvers is a weapon!

500PP races it is a force to be reckoned with!

500PP races? Trucks will dominate this kind of races:dopey:
 
Forgot to include the Spoon Integra Type R in my previous post 👍
 
As a lot of people have said, the Motul Civic '89. It handles beautifully and you can get it for free (win the Clubman Cup on A-Spec). Those crazy Japanese dudes at Honda sure know how to make an FF car! I respect them.
 
As a lot of people have said, the Motul Civic '89. It handles beautifully and you can get it for free (win the Clubman Cup on A-Spec). Those crazy Japanese dudes at Honda sure know how to make an FF car! I respect them.

+1 👍
 
My evil Kusabi!!! I wish I could find more FF races but so far it has done well against RM Hondas.
 
He may not have good english god bless him
 
As a lot of people have said, the Motul Civic '89. It handles beautifully and you can get it for free (win the Clubman Cup on A-Spec). Those crazy Japanese dudes at Honda sure know how to make an FF car! I respect them.

Had it in every incarnation since GT2. Too bad they made it a standard. I just love this thing. Makes a good starter car for those B-Spec dimwits as well. Even they can win in it once in a while.
 
The Trial Celica SS-II will beat every other FF car... I'ts just on another level..
 
Back