Best FPS Graphic Ever!

looks pretty good. imo no call of duty 4. But I like realistic games. Plus cod4 just looks so much better than anything else including this game.

Killzone is a game im looking forward to, liked part 1 for the ps2.

I dunno if its the best but its the top shooter im looking forward to in 2009 since its been delayed again!

And the makers are dutch! Which i found out after i played the game lol

I've said this thousands of times to my mates and on other forums, graphics polish off a game and make it look nice, but they DO NOT make the game!!

You can have the best graphics in the universe and still have terrible gameplay which makes the game crap overall, and you can also have terrible graphics but brilliant gameplay which make it a great game (the original GTA for example).

From those vids it doesn't look as great as you make it out to be. Still very good, dont get me wrong! And looks like it will be a good game when it comes out, but I think your overhyping it.

Doesn't look anywhere near as good as Crysis when running at very high settings IMO.

Oh Lord, I remeber the days when I saw a Commando game - it was mindblowing graphics.

commando_c64.gif

Then, when first Duke Nukem arrived, I thought that thing is photorealistic.

karte.jpg

It also happened with first MoH.

moh03.jpg

Than Unreal Championship on PS2.

unrealtps2_005-large.jpg

Then Halo.

Halo.jpg

Then Doom 3 on Xbox.

doom-3-20050107095904519.jpg

Then came Riddick.

iex9e083vokj8it7zo3cibqt.jpg

Then first Killzone. Not just graphics, but everything.

killzone_2.jpg

Black. Oh, Black.

s24251_ps2_26.jpg

Then Call of Duty 4.

3984_1.jpg

Then this.

So, it's clearly not the best looking FPS ever. It's just the last chapter so far in long going history of "best FPS lookz eva".

you do speak nonsense a lot, dont you?

Not really, but I do use capital letters on my sentences. And I don't double post either.

amar - great post, nice to see a couple of decades of evolution in a few mouse scrolls. :)👍

Best graphics for a FPS is Crysis. There's not really any argument. The best graphics on a console FPS that I've played would be BioShock.

Damn... Wondering if there'll be a sequel to Black.. that game was the most epic FPS i ever played, not a FPS enthuisiast so don't get any unwanted thoughts.

Just thought I'd post in this thread and ask...what the hell is everyone smoking? This game looks phenomenal, and features a lot of things that make crysis look boring (like animation that isn't from 2001).

Back