Best German Car?

Most people go for the lexus concept from the lexus dealer, but I made it easilly in a 190 evo2 DTM car. But I think the fastest is Mercedes clk Dtm car. A very fast and stable car.

Audi R10 TDI... That's what I used. If you can't afford it, buy an Audi RS6 from the UCD and tune it to max. It has the performance almost equivalent to touring and f1 cars lol.

Mm... no you didn't. The event only allows DTM cars, perhaps you're thinking of the german car event.

To the OP, I used the TT and won easily. I also have the A4 and the 190E, all three are great. The lexus is the cheapest though, and is available new.

Mm... no you didn't. The event only allows DTM cars, perhaps you're thinking of the german car event.

To the OP, I used the TT and won easily. I also have the A4 and the 190E, all three are great. The lexus is the cheapest though, and is available new.

Lexus? I thought only German cars are allowed in the championship! Explain please...

Just keep watching used can lot and online lot.I think there's an Opel in Online now,but they're all good.All you have to do is change the oil and leave everything else alone but change tranny to 205mph or so (long trks) and you'll still win and have a fun challenge.

I just played through the German Nationals (in GT 2) using an Audi A3 for the the first time ever for the 216 HP race (sooo amazingly slow even with settings tweaked to let 'er rip yet I still emerged victorious somehow), then utilized the Audi TT 1.8, again for the first time ever, modified and tuned to perfection for the 295 HP and 443 HP limit races and I discovered to my absolute awed amazement and deligght that the Audi TT 1.8 is one of the finest vehicles in all of Gran Turismo 2 primarily due to its incredible and consistent uber-stability which transcends even the very best other makes/models/years have to offer putting the Audi TT 1.8 along with the RM Audi TT LM in a class by themselves. That tremendous stability coupled with aggressive acceleration, excellent steering and other desirable attributes completely overcomes the Audi TT 1.8 and LM's limitations (eg,not the best top speeds), enabling it to defeat vehicles that in so many important areas easily best the Audi TT 1.8 and the Audi RM TT LM. If it wasn't for the German Nationals event I might never have discovered the magnificent racing machine that is the Audi TT 1.8 and its equally stable big bro' the Audi TT LM. In short, when GT enthusiasts post recommending the Audi TT 1.8 they're being sincere and if you haven't yet experienced the Audi TT 1.8/Audi TT LM, you owe it to yourself to take one for a spin because: AMAZING STABILITY with which you will be able to pull off truly remarkable driving/racing feats. ALso, when racing in the AUdi TTs, it seems like the computer drivers are much more aggressive and will bump and crowd me and drive assertively in, a no-nonsense manner. In any case, the Audi TT 1.8 is absolutely incredible and I highly recommend you experience it for yourself and be amazed at its transcendent potential.

Back