Best lap times on different tracks

• Thread starter equalitus
  • 1 comments
Norway
Equalityland
Since I couldn't find any thread like this one: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/the-best-gt5-cars-according-to-stormbringer.140008/

which is the gold standard reference point for best lap times for not just one track but mainly the most popular track. Is there a thread where players did something similar to Stormbringer but in GT7? Also interesting if I missed a similar thread in GT6&GTS. Which would be unlikely. I can't imagine that no experienced player didn't do something similar already, but where is the lap times? Or perhaps they even did it on a different website?

You can find a few threads for GT7, but the most alike one is the Sardegna WTC800 one, where times are compared amongst players and different cars.

There are discussions for other tracks/events as well, but they are not as conclusive in their completeness as a list and more focussed on individual experiences (like Tokyo WTC600, or some human comedy related ones).

But a grand list of the same nature in your post, there is none yet that I am aware of.

Back