Best looking stage

  • Thread starter Thread starter Program Music
  • 8 comments
  • 719 views
chamonx is pretty impressive. but you can't rule out the grand canyon or the costa di amalfi! they look awesome. although grand canyon is a pain to drive so the views cant often be apriciated.:sly:
 
Nurburgring, driving through the section near the middle of the lap is absoloutely breathtaking:eek:
 
Indiapolis and Arnage at La Sarthe I with a GT-ONE or V12 LMR 👍
 
Indiapolis and Arnage at La Sarthe I with a GT-ONE or V12 LMR 👍

Oh yes I forgot about La Sarthe gotta be one of the best...... you know what I change my mind La Sarthe is the best.👍
 
Stage? They're called tracks or circuits. They're not stages.
 
Stage? They're called tracks or circuits. They're not stages.

Is that important? :indiff: I think everyone here knows what he means.

My favorite stage is the special stage route 5 reverse. :dopey:
 
my favourite would be nurburgring also:)
 
Back