J JesusIsLord Messages 2 United States Apr 18, 2024 #1 Will special stage route 5 be returning it’s my favorite track of all time.?
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,443 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Apr 18, 2024 #2 JesusIsLord Will special stage route 5 be returning it’s my favorite track of all time.? Click to expand... That's not something that anyone on this site will be able to answer either way - but I wouldn't bet on it.
JesusIsLord Will special stage route 5 be returning it’s my favorite track of all time.? Click to expand... That's not something that anyone on this site will be able to answer either way - but I wouldn't bet on it.
J JesusIsLord Messages 2 United States Apr 18, 2024 #3 Famine That's not something that anyone on this site will be able to answer either way - but I wouldn't bet on it. Click to expand... I’m still hopeful we’ll what i guess who else would love to play this track again ?
Famine That's not something that anyone on this site will be able to answer either way - but I wouldn't bet on it. Click to expand... I’m still hopeful we’ll what i guess who else would love to play this track again ?
ScottPuss20 Goofy Little Cat Premium Messages 18,231 Melbourne Messages ScottPuss20 Messages CheetahsMeow Apr 18, 2024 #4 I'd say that the track is unlikely to return. You're better off driving on it in the older games.
HarVee Messages 2,755 somewhere near Trial Mountain Apr 18, 2024 #5 It's unlikely to return seeing as Tokyo is kind of a modern replacement for the SSR tracks.
RobertHammer Messages 2,143 United Kingdom Apr 18, 2024 #6 Put the Tokyo tracks at night - boom you got pseudo Special Stages