Best non Redbull Car in GT6??

  • Thread starter Thread starter McMartyman
  • 33 comments
  • 2,218 views
Messages
4
Canada
Canada
Messages
McMartyman
I want to know what is the flatout best car in gt6 for speed, acceleration, & handling.
 
Top speed is probably not the FGT, but for anything else (not involving night racing) the FGT is the best.
 
Pfft. Its not even a real car and shouldnt be in the game.

image.jpg
 
Try not to verge on the edge of a meme flood.

Especially pony ones.
 
Maybe i missed something, but where in gt6 can i use the FGT?
 
Maybe i missed something, but where in gt6 can i use the FGT?
You can use it more than the Red Bulls, which is specifically what this thread is about.
 
Ok. I see. I cant win any money with it, it wont help me get 100% game completion and its a made up car in a game called the real game simulator? Yeah your right. Its the best.
 
Ok. I see. I cant win any money with it, it wont help me get 100% game completion and its a made up car in a game called the real game simulator? Yeah your right. Its the best.
Did the OP ask for that? The most real car that can get him 100% game completion? Quit moaning about the car, and actually answer his question - to which the answer is FGT.
 
Ok. I see. I cant win any money with it, it wont help me get 100% game completion and its a made up car in a game called the real game simulator? Yeah your right. Its the best.

Ooh, sounds like fun, what games does it simulate though? If it doesn't have Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles, I'm not getting it. :dopey:
 
Any LMP or Group C would be the next notch down from Red Bulls. Or the Escudo. Toyota 7. Then those Tajima and Monster Pikes Peak cars 1/2 notch lower with Gillet Vertigo. Deltawing 2, Chaparral 2J. Then the 650pp level would be the next plateau.
 
Dihatsu Midget with a big ballast
Wait... You did say slowest right...
 
In a straight line...
 
Last edited:
Do not double/triple post please. Also, quoting your own posts gives you a "nutter" look :lol:

I don't know what the best straight line car is. FGT again? Group C?
 
Do not double/triple post please. Also, quoting your own posts gives you a "nutter" look :lol:

I don't know what the best straight line car is. FGT again? Group C?
Sorry.
I am new to gtp
 
Sorry.
I am new to gtp
The edit button is your best friend here. Welcome to GTPlanet! Cheers! :gtpflag:

Edit, on-topic the Chaparrals are fantastic, and the 787B is one of the best, IMO.
 
Back