Best/optimal T300RS FFB setting

Torque: 1 (depends on car but mostly with 1)
Sensitivity: 1
Countersteer assistance: Weak (this gets rid of the ridiculous amount of damper when it's set to off)

All other assists off except ABS (unless the real car doesn't have ABS)

I have the conical brake rubber on my brake pedals and max i can only get 50% brake force, do i have to take that thing off?

Do not see any options for calibration, strange since it worked in the demo.
---------------------------
Turning the ps4 off and on again did the trick, seems it was perhaps calibrated to the controller.

Last edited:
I find it hard to get my head around the fact PD / Kaz has given us wheel users only two adjuster slides to tailor the FFB ? No other calibration for deadzone, degrees of rotation, centre spring etc, no pedal saturation / sensitivity (heck, the clutch / H shifter doesn't even work with a T300 / TH8A unless it's USB connected to the PS4, and then it's a useless ON/OFF switch) !
The lack of "feel" that GT-S conveys for what they deem acceptable FFB is laughable, compounded by the lack of adjustment !
Imagine you've just shelled out £700 on the Thrustmaster T-GT wheel and wake up to the most poorly implemented FFB in recent game history ?

I have the conical brake rubber on my brake pedals and max i can only get 50% brake force, do i have to take that thing off?

Do not see any options for calibration, strange since it worked in the demo.
---------------------------
Turning the ps4 off and on again did the trick, seems it was perhaps calibrated to the controller.

I think you should achieve enough range by adjusting the screw to the backmost position.

That said, it really hurts the brake feel - if the calibration senses (and utilizes) the actual range maximum, then that's an improvement.

Back