Best/optimal T300RS FFB setting

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by QcDanTheManQc, Oct 18, 2017.

1. QcDanTheManQc

QcDanTheManQc

All in title, what is the best/optimal FFB setting you guys have found to get the best/realistic feeling.

2. Bekimche

Bekimche

Torque: 1 (depends on car but mostly with 1)
    Sensitivity: 1
    Countersteer assistance: Weak (this gets rid of the ridiculous amount of damper when it's set to off)

All other assists off except ABS (unless the real car doesn't have ABS)

3. seowgila

seowgila

I have the conical brake rubber on my brake pedals and max i can only get 50% brake force, do i have to take that thing off?

Do not see any options for calibration, strange since it worked in the demo.
    ---------------------------
    Turning the ps4 off and on again did the trick, seems it was perhaps calibrated to the controller.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
  4. thegt500

thegt500

I find it hard to get my head around the fact PD / Kaz has given us wheel users only two adjuster slides to tailor the FFB ? No other calibration for deadzone, degrees of rotation, centre spring etc, no pedal saturation / sensitivity (heck, the clutch / H shifter doesn't even work with a T300 / TH8A unless it's USB connected to the PS4, and then it's a useless ON/OFF switch) !
    The lack of "feel" that GT-S conveys for what they deem acceptable FFB is laughable, compounded by the lack of adjustment !
    Imagine you've just shelled out £700 on the Thrustmaster T-GT wheel and wake up to the most poorly implemented FFB in recent game history ?

5. Grandi

Grandi Premium

I think you should achieve enough range by adjusting the screw to the backmost position.

That said, it really hurts the brake feel - if the calibration senses (and utilizes) the actual range maximum, then that's an improvement.

seowgila likes this.