Best Porsche 911 RSR tuning ?

• Thread starter byte38
  • 3 comments
upload_2020-3-30_16-6-59.png

If you were to do that, I'm sure you'll find something.

Or you can look through the tuning garage threads in this forum.

Very good!
Due to the multiple updates to the physics of the cars, I think if someone could contribute something it would be of great help. I am also looking for the adjustment of this model and those with more than 1 year. As a moderator I think you should be aware of updates or at least how to respond to new users. I will look for luck in another forum and I wish you luck also with your forum, since with the treatment with which you address your users, I do not see any horizon.

Very good!
Due to the multiple updates to the physics of the cars, I think if someone could contribute something it would be of great help. I am also looking for the adjustment of this model and those with more than 1 year. As a moderator I think you should be aware of updates or at least how to respond to new users. I will look for luck in another forum and I wish you luck also with your forum, since with the treatment with which you address your users, I do not see any horizon.
@daan is just doing his job mate and if there is someone with a setup they will help you out, but unfortunately GT Sport tuning forum is very quite.

Back