Best "Racing Car" under 500 PP

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by StigInSpace, May 16, 2017.

1. StigInSpace

StigInSpace

I'm trying to complete the intermediate racing car seasonal event to get the Zonda, but the only car I own in the racing car category under 500 PP is a C-WEST Nissan Silvia, in which I only climb a few places. Any ideas?

Last edited: May 16, 2017
  2. StigInSpace

StigInSpace

I could just buy a car with around 550 or 600 PP and bring it down to 500 with the power limiter. :banghead:

3. Baron Blitz Red

Baron Blitz Red

Try the Opera S2000, it's a devastating weapon at 500pp or the Renault Sport Megane Trophy if you really want a premium racecar.

Here's a list of tunes for the Opera from GTP's tuning database...

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/reso...in=&pp_max=&tires_front=&prefix_id=&username=

Cheers

Last edited: May 16, 2017
    Nismonath5, kilesa4568 and BenMillard like this.
  4. StigInSpace

StigInSpace

Baron Blitz Red likes this.
  5. kilesa4568

kilesa4568

The Mazda Roadster Touring car is pretty handy at 500pp.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/attachments/mazda-roadster-touring-car-jpg.121488/

I'm not 100% sure but I think Toyota FT-86 Sorts Concept qualifies as a race car. I haven't used it in a long time but I remember that this tune was good:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ll-x2014-junior.291084/page-142#post-10353349

...and for something completely different, you could dirty the oil in the TS030 with a lot of mileage and get it down to the pp you want. Possibly as quick as the Opera in a straight line but it has a big edge in the corners. The Opera is probably the quickest of the regular 500pp race cars though.

6. Baron Blitz Red

Baron Blitz Red

Not as a race car, but I'm pretty sure it's considered a "tuned" car... not considered "normal" as it wasn't allowed in the Ring Seasonal A-spec race.

Cheers

kilesa4568 likes this.
  7. kilesa4568

kilesa4568

Ah right. I remembered it was a weird car for where you can run it. A shame too as it's pretty handy.

8. coryclifford

coryclifford

Hey hey now. First rule of fight club.

9. kilesa4568

kilesa4568

My TS030 has got a little more than delivery mileage on it. It doesn't qualify for sparring, never mind fight club.

10. Kano Manel

Kano Manel

Hold on a sec... :crazy: That's genius! I never thought about it... the oil...

11. Kano Manel

Kano Manel

can anyone confirm if this works with GT Sport?