Best Rear End

• Thread starter Carbonite
  • 776 comments
0C533B25-90D9-43C2-9C3E-2F38DAA1D402.jpeg

053_clk_gtr.jpg

i've had the pleasure of seeing one *very briefly* in person, it's LOW and the sound matches the looks if that makes sense.
The only car that I would be willing to pay up to $10 million for if that was the only price offered, IIRC there's one for sale on Deman Brussels though it's not listed the price is $4,500,000 IIRC.

It's my personal goal to own one of these before I turn 25.

IMG_9909.jpg

I've never been particularly enamored by these, but its simplicity makes it attractive.

It's not enough for it to have a spoiler, it has to say "SPOILER" beneath the spoiler.

:P
I mean, technically its the top tier Cyclone for 1970, but, all the same... office of redundancy office approved.

A bit biased of the '71 models(my birth year). Plus, I like the shark nose front clips, similar to my Dad's '69 Malibu wagon.

For me it doesn't get better than this:

QxX9thx.jpg

I know this a nod to the Z32 and I'm not suggesting it's bad - in fact the rear is the best part of the Z35 proto.

However, I can't help but feel like it resembles various 80s and 90s Pontiacs a little more. I see a little Fiero, a little Trans Am. I think part of the problem is that the Z32 was a much different shape in the rear, so applying just the tail light design as a motif doesn't recall that car very effectively IMO.

Last edited:
This is a pic from Toyota's FB page. They were asking what do people name their cars. :lol: Still on topic though. ;)

FB_IMG_1601667904041.jpg

I was going to post this '72 Olds the other day but got sidetracked. I was just reminded.

15391784-1972-oldsmobile-delta-88-royale.jpg

Edit: Well...nobody better complain the image is too small. Jeebus.

Last edited:
Just looking at old Group C Commodore pics on google and this modified VC caught my eye. Love the bodykit, dual exhaust and the drop tank.

holden-vb-commodore-rear.jpg

Last edited:
Back