Best Red Bull Car To Buy

  • Thread starter Thread starter jeffreyw1
  • 10 comments
  • 3,938 views
Messages
44
United States
Mississippi
Which is the best Red Bull Car to buy in GT6 to use in races? I'm ready to buy one and I need suggestions. Thanks.
 
To use in career? Apparently the Jr. But you win one when you beat the challenge.

I think the best one to drive is the 2014 standard. I have the most fun with it on my dfgt compared to the other x cars. I do like all the 2014 cars though.
 
What races? you cant use them in much really. and you get one of the new fan cars for free doing the SV-Challenge.
 
Which is the best Red Bull Car to buy in GT6 to use in races?
None of them.

You get awarded a Red Bull Kart, a Red Bull Junior, a Red Bull Standard and a Red Bull Fan Car from doing the Red Bull Challenges in career mode. The Kart can only be used in the Kart 125 championship and the Junior can be detuned to fit some of the races - but then every other car on the grid becomes a Red Bull Junior too.

In summary - don't bother.
 
Thanks for posting all the input. I didn't know about the Red Bull challenges, but I did know about the Red Bull Jr. challenge. I guess I might hold off on buying one then.

I'm having a hard time placing 1st in the Rainmasters Nurburgring race as I can't finish better than 2nd using a DS3 controller. Any suggestions on what car I need to master that race?
 
I'm having a hard time placing 1st in the Rainmasters Nurburgring race as I can't finish better than 2nd using a DS3 controller. Any suggestions on what car I need to master that race?

I don't remember but I'll race that again tomorrow and let you know.
Meanwhile, check this thread.
 
the Junior can be detuned to fit some of the races - but then every other car on the grid becomes a Red Bull Junior too.

not any more after the latest updates...
 
Thanks for posting all the input. I didn't know about the Red Bull challenges, but I did know about the Red Bull Jr. challenge. I guess I might hold off on buying one then.

I'm having a hard time placing 1st in the Rainmasters Nurburgring race as I can't finish better than 2nd using a DS3 controller. Any suggestions on what car I need to master that race?

I used the AMG Vision GT car for that race and it was pretty easy (I use a DS3 controller too), think I used Inter tyres but can't remember for sure. I had used the Ford GT 05 (with TCS on 1 or 2 for stability) for the other Rainmaster races and won them fairly easily...just didn't feel confident enough to tackle Nurb with that car.
 
IMO, the Audi TT DTM car is the best Red Bull car. :dopey:
 
Back