Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,426 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Nov 28, 2025 #1 This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet: Best Sim Racing Deals for Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2025 Last edited: Jul 30, 2026
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet: Best Sim Racing Deals for Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2025
A_Higher_Place Messages 4,094 London, ON Messages A_Mindful_Place Nov 28, 2025 #2 Anyone have recommendations for gloves? This weekend may be a good time to pull the trigger on a pair.
Anyone have recommendations for gloves? This weekend may be a good time to pull the trigger on a pair.
CTznOfTime Messages 5,113 SoCal Messages GTP_MooCow Nov 28, 2025 #3 Hi you forgot to list also the Logitech RS50
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,426 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Nov 28, 2025 #4 CTznOfTime Hi you forgot to list also the Logitech RS50 Click to expand... I can assure you I didn't forget. However I didn't see any deals for the RS50 on Amazon in order to list it - or to forget to. Do you have a link that you wish to share? if there’s any other deals that you spot, please do let us know in the comments thread Click to expand...
CTznOfTime Hi you forgot to list also the Logitech RS50 Click to expand... I can assure you I didn't forget. However I didn't see any deals for the RS50 on Amazon in order to list it - or to forget to. Do you have a link that you wish to share? if there’s any other deals that you spot, please do let us know in the comments thread Click to expand...
CTznOfTime Messages 5,113 SoCal Messages GTP_MooCow Nov 28, 2025 #5 I wanted to pull the trigger, it's not much, but from where I am, I saw $595 instead of $699. In the end I stop myself short. Will upgrade next year maybe, but an ok deal for those on the fence.
I wanted to pull the trigger, it's not much, but from where I am, I saw $595 instead of $699. In the end I stop myself short. Will upgrade next year maybe, but an ok deal for those on the fence.
O odeepaanh Messages 103 United States Messages odeepaanh Nov 28, 2025 #7 Famine I can assure you I didn't forget. However I didn't see any deals for the RS50 on Amazon in order to list it - or to forget to. View attachment 1494968 Do you have a link that you wish to share? Click to expand... I guess maybe it’s not on sale in the UK but in the US it’s about $100 off on Amazon and Logitech’s website. Pedals and wheelbase itself are also discounted, as well as the wheel hub and rims themselves Attachments IMG_7832.webp 143.4 KB · Views: 21 IMG_7833.webp 74.7 KB · Views: 24 Last edited: Nov 28, 2025
Famine I can assure you I didn't forget. However I didn't see any deals for the RS50 on Amazon in order to list it - or to forget to. View attachment 1494968 Do you have a link that you wish to share? Click to expand... I guess maybe it’s not on sale in the UK but in the US it’s about $100 off on Amazon and Logitech’s website. Pedals and wheelbase itself are also discounted, as well as the wheel hub and rims themselves
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,426 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Nov 28, 2025 #8 odeepaanh I guess maybe it’s not on sale in the UK but in the US it’s about $100 off on Amazon and Logitech’s website. Click to expand... My screenshot is from the US site, hence the dollar values, and a direct search showed it as unavailable. Do you have a link? Edit: Found one, despite everyone's reluctance to share and help out... sheesh. Last edited: Nov 28, 2025
odeepaanh I guess maybe it’s not on sale in the UK but in the US it’s about $100 off on Amazon and Logitech’s website. Click to expand... My screenshot is from the US site, hence the dollar values, and a direct search showed it as unavailable. Do you have a link? Edit: Found one, despite everyone's reluctance to share and help out... sheesh.
NoLimitz80 Messages 73 Wisconsin Messages NoLimitz80 Messages NoLimitz80 Nov 30, 2025 #9 CTznOfTime I wanted to pull the trigger, it's not much, but from where I am, I saw $595 instead of $699. In the end I stop myself short. Will upgrade next year maybe, but an ok deal for those on the fence. Click to expand... I’ve got a code for 10% off. It’s a one time use code. Price will be $535.48 before taxes. Feel free to direct message me if you’d like it. A_Higher_Place Anyone have recommendations for gloves? This weekend may be a good time to pull the trigger on a pair. Click to expand... I picked up the following gloves a few days ago and like them: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CTSTK2CT?tag=gtplanet-20 Last edited: Nov 30, 2025
CTznOfTime I wanted to pull the trigger, it's not much, but from where I am, I saw $595 instead of $699. In the end I stop myself short. Will upgrade next year maybe, but an ok deal for those on the fence. Click to expand... I’ve got a code for 10% off. It’s a one time use code. Price will be $535.48 before taxes. Feel free to direct message me if you’d like it. A_Higher_Place Anyone have recommendations for gloves? This weekend may be a good time to pull the trigger on a pair. Click to expand... I picked up the following gloves a few days ago and like them: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CTSTK2CT?tag=gtplanet-20